ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Las Vegas To Open Neon Boneyard Park

Erik Sine

Las Vegas To Open Neon Boneyard Park

LAS VEGAS -- City leaders will cut the ribbon at the opening of the new Neon Boneyard Park on Thursday morning north of downtown Las Vegas.

The $2 million park is adjacent to the Neon Museum, which houses some of the oldest neon signs in the city.

At Thursday’s ceremony, officials plan to break ground on a visitor’s center for the museum, which will be constructed using the lobby of the historic La Concha Motel.

The park and museum are both vital pieces to what the city has named its Cultural Corridor, which runs along Las Vegas Boulevard north from Bonanza Road to Washington Avenue.

That area also includes Cashman Field, the Las Vegas Natural History Museum, Lied Discovery Children’s Museum and the Old Las Vegas Mormon Fort State Historic Park.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

• !llumenati

Shhhhh - don't tell the led folks. They will want their own park! And SoT will probably say it was there idea?

gn

I wonder if the Community Organizer will be at the ribbon cutting ceremony, or even the honorary chairman who cuts the ribbon? After all, they owe him a big debt of gratitude. :P

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

I offered to take a bunch of you to this while you were at ISA - and only one old timer from Canada was interested. My friends at YESCO were insulted when I told them this.

It is a great experience.

• !llumenati

I offered to take a bunch of you to this while you were at ISA - and only one old timer from Canada was interested. My friends at YESCO were insulted when I told them this.

It is a great experience.

Where was I when that offer was made? I'd have jumped on that. Lots of memories seeing those old signs!

gn

• !llumenati

I wonder if the lead is leaching out of the glass like the tree huggers say that it does, HEHE.

All my trips to vegas and havent been there. Funny thing is my 2 (non work social)tours through vegas have been from Marko and Jim. I never really seem to take time to see sights except through a windshield.

GOOD things happen for a reason......

Leanne & I had a confirmed booking to tour the Neon Boneyard on the 29th April (before the S/S meet & greet at Dicks) but received a message only hours before that it would be closed for the day due to the strong winds.

Oh well, there is always some other year & the S/S & Axiom parties made up for it :)

regards, Graham