ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Are there any neon jobs left

I'm a neon tubebender with 25 yrs. exp. bending neon, exposed and channel letters. I also have some exp. on service trucks. I've installed channel letters with and w/out raceway. I can wire neon and LED signs. I've done quite a bit of trimcap on channel letter facesand other shop work when there was no neon to do. Willing to relocate for the right qualty minded shop. I'm looking for full time work not fly by-night shops.

Edited by Westcoast Sign Guy

I'm a neon tubebender with 25 years exp.that cant seem to find a co. that needs help, or even makes neon anymore.Is there anyone that needs a good bender, or can tell me someone to call?

Hello This is Mike from NSW Systems LLC.

Yes there are Neon jobs out there but you must be willing to do other types of jobs in the shop untill the orders come in for neon, that is how it is done here.

we have benders that

Trimcap faces

intstall led's

wire cabinets and so on

and when the glass order comes in they bend the glass.

In todays mfg world you are not going to bend for 40 hours and go home. you need other skill sets to survive or just willing to learn a new part of the trade.

I own the company here.. and I started bending glass at the age of 12 but at the same time I learned other parts for the industry and was taught buy crafts man that had the skills to mulitask and step in when needed. That is why most companies hire people that can do more than there desired skill, you always need something to fall back on, or a reason for the company to keep you, or you get layed off or fired.

Good luck

Mike

NSW Systems LLC.

nswsystems@gmail.com

I'm a neon tubebender with 25 years exp.that cant seem to find a co. that needs help, or even makes neon anymore.Is there anyone that needs a good bender, or can tell me someone to call?

Yes there are Neon jobs out there but you must be willing to do other types of jobs in the shop untill the orders come in for neon, that is how it is done here.

we have benders that

Trimcap faces

intstall led's

wire cabinets and so on

In todays mfg world you are not going to bend for 40 hours and go home. you need other skill sets to survive or just willing to learn a new part of the trade.

I own the company here.. and I started bending glass at the age of 12 but at the same time I learned other parts for the industry and was taught buy crafts man that had the skills to mulitask and step in when needed. That is why most companies hire people that can do more than there desired skill, you always need something to fall back on, or a reason for the company to keep you, or you get layed off or fired.

Good luck

Mike

NSW Systems LLC.

nswsystems@gmail.com

Sorry mike, I wasn't thinking when I posted this morning about anything but neon. But I have done a few other things. I've worked on service trucks, I've done a lot of trimcapping,installed LED's, wired neon signs as well as led signs and even put up a few sets of chanel letters on buildings with and w/out raceway. I would edit my post, but can't seem to do it for some reason or other.

we have benders that

Trimcap faces

intstall led's

wire cabinets and so on

Good luck

Mike

NSW Systems LLC.

nswsystems@gmail.com

Sorry mike, I wasn't thinking when I posted this morning about anything but neon. But I have done a few other things. I've worked on service trucks, I've done a lot of trimcapping,installed LED's, wired neon signs as well as led signs and even put up a few sets of chanel letters on buildings with and w/out raceway. I would edit my post, but can't seem to do it for some reason or other.

Hello

see you do have other skills, look for a company that dose service and or mfg, but has a neon plant sitting around, You will become an asset to the company, you will service the signs and fix the neon trust me there is still more neon out there than LEDs,and after a while the company that you are working for will find more neon signs to service or make and over time that will become your full time position, they will find someone else to go out and service, but you need to teach also.. The correct ways to install or fix signage Midpoint ground, ballancing loads, bonding your neon signage and the list goes on.

sit back and make a list of everything you have done in this industry

put it on paper and send it out there even if it was a small thing. companies will look at you first because you are willing to do what ever it takes to get the job done..

that is what we look for in a employee. not the person that comes in and tell you that I only do this and that is it. WE WILL BE IN TOUCH... you have probably heard that.. well that is why,

Not a team player..Disrupt what we have going on right now.. and so on. be humble.

All you need to do is get your foot in the front door after that prove your self to the employer and the rest is easy for all you now you might replace a person that is not pulling there weight or dose not work well with others..

Good luck

Mike

NSW Systems LLC.