ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

ICRANE Update

kendal

Just wanted to post a few pictures of the new truck. This is the nicest crane I have been in. Smooth operation, completely new leveling system that keeps you perfectly level at all times. (Designed for the Icrane). Springs on the extend/retract cable so there is never slack in the line, rhino lined bed, steps on the rear bumper, bin large enough for torch tanks, extended jib winch contained on the basket etc. In my opinion this truck has everything you would need to install/service a sign. This is by far the best thing going for an F550 class of trucks as far as reach and capacity. Let me know if you have any questions or suggestions as to what you would change. post-3219-0-99959400-1317824543.jpgpost-3219-0-12706400-1317824565.jpgpost-3219-0-90640500-1317824594.jpgpost-3219-0-83588900-1317824637.jpgpost-3219-0-66889600-1317824661.jpgpost-3219-0-56227000-1317824683.jpgpost-3219-0-02711300-1317824699.jpg

Those trucks look awesome ! Congrats

Just curious, Who does your neon over there in Rockledge .

If you need a source in the Orlando area we'd be glad to help

407-209-7091

Randy

Randy,

We have a neon guy in house and are we are the only shop left here in Brevard. That's good to know though if we get swamped or need a repair over there. Email me your info and I'll keep it handy. kendal@kendalsigns.com

• !llumenati

What's the reach on your truck? And its only a bucket - not a crane for lifting signs, correct? Are you at liberty to state price $ on it. Nice width on the bucket - what's the capacity of people and signs being lifted? Capacity on the bucket hoist?

gn

The reach is 62'-65' working height but straight up we were able to reach a 7 story sign on a wall. It has 2 winches. The jib winch has a 500 pound capacity plus a man in the basket and a winch mounted near the base under the crane that lifts 2,000 pounds. I can get you the exact capacity shortly. Those trucks run about $120 - $130k depending on what you want on it. Extremely stable all the way out.

• Board Patron

Thanks for sharing, It's a real pretty crane that's for sure >>>>>>>>>>> i've read the long skylift thread and this is the second thread on Icrane>>>>>>>I've seen your duplicate post on SW, are you a outside rep for Icrane? >>>>> What's in it for you?

Nothing is in it for me. I am just posting the pictures and letting people know that this is not the same company that started skylift. I am sure there are sign companies out there that don't want to spend $175,000 but want a good crane. I just want people to see the Icrane before they go buy a used wore out crane for 100k or a new overpriced crane.

• Board Patron

Nice truck! Myself I am just not a fan of the smaller chassis.

Installation & Maintenance Services

Brian Phillips | expresssignandneon@sbcglobal.net | P. 812-882-3278

Express Sign & Neon | 119 S. 15th Street - Vincennes - IN 47591

express%20neon%20sig.jpg

• Board Patron

How's the engineer stamp coming along?

63 foot Elliott v60

50 foot 8 ton crane/auger

Skid steer with forks and dirt bucket

www.signworksinc.com

www.wehangsigns.com

Signworks Inc.
Toronto, Canada
416-653-7227
1-877-912-7446

• 2 months later...

Kendal I saw this truck before it came to you. It was really nice. I know the company and was very familiar with sam marcum. I know that those guys were very intent on making you a great truck because you had some faith in the new folks running company. I think they are aware that the trucks were not perfect but I can tell you first hand that those guys pour their heart and soul not to mention plenty of money to turn that company around. Is it perfect....I'm sure it isn't perfect but saw their new truck they put in Atlantic city show about a month ago. They again have made some great strides. Truck is beautiful and saw testing video. They were picking up 2500lbs at 40 degrees and swung all the way around truck boom fully extended. It was rated to do 900 lbs at above stated angle and boom length with unbelievable stability. Also keep in mind this was a 50 foot truck with two stages so different then yours a bit but same idea of 550 chassis with load line and jib. Took a ton of weight off end of boom end hung the basket and mounted winch on top of boom placing the winch pulley at the end of boom giving you full reach with load line. I think it's going to be a big hit in market and I know they have appreciated your support and faith in their abilities. Think they delivered a good truck to you and continue to improve drastically with each truck. I also know their truck is modeled on software and know new design is going through structural analysis. Regardless they are good people with good intentions and will not tell you that they are perfect. They in my experience readily admit fault when it is their fault. Bet they sale a bunch of them. So purpose of this post was to let you know that you shouldn't buy into the negative comments. Your truck I saw was very nice and very well priced. Little odds and ends go wrong with all equipment. Did you make a good decision to buy the trucks....I vote yes but the only person that can judge that is you. You may want another one once you see the 50 footer. Also these guys make these strides very quickly...give them 6 months and I'll bet they can compete with anyone in business if they're not there already.

• Like 1

• Board Patron

...give them 6 months and I'll bet they can compete with anyone in business if they're not there already.

I think that is a stretch!!!!!!!!!!!!

express%20neon%20sig.jpg

I think they are already there! We work both trucks every day all day and have had ZERO problems! The crane they are building is apparently way better than the cranes you guys received from Sam before they were redesigned. I would buy more of these cranes if I could afford to.

• Board Patron

can i see a closer picture of the back of the crane where the boom is attached to the pedestal.

63 foot Elliott v60

www.signworksinc.com

www.wehangsigns.com

Signworks Inc.
Toronto, Canada
416-653-7227
1-877-912-7446

• 2 weeks later...
  • Board Patron

pic?

63 foot Elliott v60

www.signworksinc.com

www.wehangsigns.com

Signworks Inc.
Toronto, Canada
416-653-7227
1-877-912-7446

• 3 weeks later...
  • Board Patron

FYI - www.jscranesales.com, skylift, i-crane, have a new home

63 foot Elliott v60

www.signworksinc.com

www.wehangsigns.com

Signworks Inc.
Toronto, Canada
416-653-7227
1-877-912-7446

hello all well still dealing with i-crane on taking back the 72 ft hired an attorney and the latest is they did agree to take it back with small loss on my end but now they want the title that was jumped in order and me to deliver to kentucky hmmmmmmm what to do dave

• Board Patron

You shouldn't have a loss, I only lost lawyer fees because I didn't want to hire a US lawyer. If I was in the US i would have sued for income loss and lawyer fees. on the other hand if you lose $15000 on an i-crane you're really up $25000 and your most likely your life. Good job, give your lawyer a hand shake for me and Sam and crew a kick in the nuts when you see them.

63 foot Elliott v60

www.signworksinc.com

www.wehangsigns.com

Signworks Inc.
Toronto, Canada
416-653-7227
1-877-912-7446

• Board Patron

Seems funny to me that after Paul offered to test one out then buy it you have never heard from them on here again.

express%20neon%20sig.jpg

• Board Patron

Found them, Whitney Marcum is the contact at this NC location

Tyson's Ford

Sign Crane

1630 Roosevelt Blvd

Monroe, NC 28110

606-878-6585

704-238-8700