ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

ISA Brochure "Building Stronger Communities" Very well written

Brian

• Board Patron

I just got through reading the new brochure from the ISA and I must say that I like it! I think it has valuable information in it that will be a good reference if doing battle with the permitting powers that be. It would be a good idea to have a few extra around to give to an open minded permitting board member to look over. What do you guys and gals think?

Installation & Maintenance Services

Brian Phillips | expresssignandneon@sbcglobal.net | P. 812-882-3278

Express Sign & Neon | 119 S. 15th Street - Vincennes - IN 47591

express%20neon%20sig.jpg

Chubby,

I agree, just finished reading this myself. The one thing that the associations can do is studies that the individuals or small companies could never do. This information can be valuable in fighting "City Hall". I presented information from ISA and USSC on the last re-write of our local ordinance, and I think it did sway some of the policies. Although we can all agree that the associations are not all they could be, they provide some much needed information such as this and a somewhat united front. It is necessary to remember that all of this is provided by dues paying members and even companies that aren't members benefit from this. Although to some on this site it might seem an act of treason, I am a member of both the ISA and USSC. If everyone was to pull their membership because they don't agree 100% with what goes on, the sign industry would be losing some valuable information provided by these associations and much needed unity. One of the things that has always hurt the industry is a lack of unity, it seems to be each man for himself, no one wants to share or help someone else because they are afraid they might lose a customer. Even the industry rags provide a service, although a lot of BS to sift through, there is good information there. And we have to remember they are businesses too, and are going to promote those that make them sucessful. How many of use make and install signs for businesses or individuals that don't want to pay for them (other than charities that we choose to work for). I know i'm going to expend my energy and do work for those that make me sucessful. Just my 2 cents worth.

• Board Patron

I totally agree. This brochure and the available studies are worth the membership.

Installation & Maintenance Services

Brian Phillips | expresssignandneon@sbcglobal.net | P. 812-882-3278

Express Sign & Neon | 119 S. 15th Street - Vincennes - IN 47591

express%20neon%20sig.jpg