ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Dun and Bradstreet, do you use it?

• Board Patron

We have just signed up with D and B. Its sort of interesting looking at what they have in your reporting history. If you have a dispute you have to join to repair it unlike Equifax or Transunion for your personal use. I still have all my original vendors and have not "fired" any of them. That said I do have a few things that show up as late payments. I am sure we have lost some invoices and may have been late on occasion per terms. That said if the items are false that show up or like one of them that showed 50 buck over 30 days and a vendor reported it as such what would you do. I think at the minimum they should have called and said please send xxx. But 50 bucks or less at 32 days, really who has that kind of time. Besides that other than the secured creditors and Uncle Sam who gets paid on time? It sure is not me and I am a bit of a richard cranium about it. It will be interesting to find out the vendor that sent in a report and if they will have the stones to keep it on our report actually naming themselves. I have pretty decent customers and have only been shafted a few times and only had to threaten a lien twice. Those sign companies are no longer in business. I dont think I have been such a pain about collecting late $$ that we have lost them as a customer. I also bet that if I turned one of my customers in to D and B that they would then buy elsewhere. We are good but I am certain that we are not so wonderful that we cant be replaced either.

• Board Patron

D&B is a joke and has been for years

• Like 1

Installation & Maintenance Services

Brian Phillips | expresssignandneon@sbcglobal.net | P. 812-882-3278

Express Sign & Neon | 119 S. 15th Street - Vincennes - IN 47591

express%20neon%20sig.jpg

• Board Patron

D&B had its place, once upon a time....Before the computers took over mankind...They get no money from me, but they do call and want me to join.

• Board Patron

We have a DUNS number - we are surrounded by Navy bases and for some reason the gvmt always wants the Duns number. We aren't on any of the "paid" services - I actually had a D&B rep tell me if we subscribed to the service our rating (which is good, probably average, and we are happy with it) would get better so we would get more gvmt contracts. When I told him that was like blackmail - pay us or your rating score will suffer - he kind of backpeddled. I think it's a very outdated system.

• Like 1