ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

I-Crane??? What ever happened to these guys?

Brian

• Board Patron

So just spell this out for us.

1. you had that 50' crane on the 05-07 chassis

2. traded it for the brand new white 62'

3. ordered a new 50' crane

4. you didnt really order a new 50' crane you just bought the tubes and base and are assembling it yourself?

Im not accusing you of anything just trying to get the facts straight

Man, you guys are blowing up my iphone and ipad!

post-3-0-72795500-1392343830.jpg

Admit it......ya'll just trying to build your post count!

• Like 1

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

Kendal

My post was titled "I-Crane what ever happened to these guys" Just what part of that was confusing to you Kendal? Please show me that very honest post where you said they no longer had a facility and you were now building them. Was it right at the beginning? Nooooooooo, it was only after you had be pinned down and could no longer dance your way around the true answers. You jumped in on my post but accuse me of stalking your post .... nice try. I may not be the amazing Carnac but I see failure in you future. But on the bright side I think you have a real future in politics.

First of all it was you two smart asses asking what happened to their biggest fan etc "insults" etc. Which were obviously meant for me. I said,

"Have 3 of them now and 1 on order. Not 1 single problem. Trucks are worked every day! Still the best deal for the money."

You didn't ask about the facility and I can still buy one without having to touch it! I am not building them! I am talking about building them! Still have been honest and you are still trying! You are relentless and probably should go talk to a professional about the issues you are having. For liability reasons they would no longer be I-CRANES.

Are you catching any of this? Are there any more questions you need answered? You are your own worst enemy!

So just spell this out for us.

1. you had that 50' crane on the 05-07 chassis. 2006 correct

2. traded it for the brand new white 62'. Yes

3. ordered a new 50' crane. Yes

4. you didnt really order a new 50' crane you just bought the tubes and base and are assembling it yourself? That is correct!

Im not accusing you of anything just trying to get the facts straight

See guys? He can follow what's going on. Why can't you?

• Board Patron

What is scary is the fact that someone in the future could be looking to buy a used I Crane and not know that is was just pieces and parts purchased and put together in some rube's garage in their spare time. Ya know it's just steel, wiring and hydraulics not rocket science.

Yep I'm the looser dude

Edited by chubbygumby

Installation & Maintenance Services

Brian Phillips | expresssignandneon@sbcglobal.net | P. 812-882-3278

Express Sign & Neon | 119 S. 15th Street - Vincennes - IN 47591

express%20neon%20sig.jpg

What is scary is the fact that someone in the future could be looking to buy a used I Crane and not know that is was just pieces and parts purchased and put together in some rube's garage in their spare time. Ya know it's just steel, wiring and hydraulics not rocket science.

Yep I'm the looser dude

Certified, engineered, insured! Manufactured like all the other cranes in this industry! It is steel, wiring and hydraulics!

The same as all the others! Just like the signs I build, nothing leaves my shop until it is perfect!

I forgot who I was talking to. Maybe it is rocket science to you but not for someone with crane knowledge.

You are correct though, you lose!

• Board Patron

i got it, i got it, Kendal you should name the crane company "Icranea" - like "Ikea", sounds like their product, then make a large database with instructions how to assemble them, I hate when i want to remake something from their store and i can't find the instructions in 74 languages.

post-2899-0-95244200-1375131083_thumb.jp

63 foot Elliott v60

50 foot 8 ton crane/auger

Skid steer with forks and dirt bucket

www.signworksinc.com

www.wehangsigns.com

Signworks Inc.
Toronto, Canada
416-653-7227
1-877-912-7446

• Board Patron

Ha good one!

I think we should start a topic of new names for this crane

I-Crazy

Build A Crane

OSHA Magnet

Lego Crane

express%20neon%20sig.jpg

• Board Patron

Are you on here too?

I would think you would be too busy building the world's biggest boat anchor to have the time to read my posts.

Edited by chubbygumby

express%20neon%20sig.jpg

• Board Patron

Hell yes! I have the perfect jingle for the new I-Crazy

Johnny Cash "One Piece At A Time"

Johnny.htm

express%20neon%20sig.jpg

• !llumenati

WOW I make and install signs. Period. That leaves me very little time to eat lunch and go to the bathroom. BUT.......Kendal can do it all, design and build trucks too. Congratulations.

Looking at the pricing of Kendals trucks, you are within 15% of the big three. Why would anyone even think about buying yours ?. Why would you even think of building them ? You are a signman, but you want to build the "Wonder Truck" Best wishes

Manitex and Elliot do not build signs. but they could.

Way to much bullshit and pipe dreams to continue this. The real truth is known, but has not been told yet.

• Board Patron

Way to much bullshit and pipe dreams to continue this. The real truth is known, but has not been told yet.

Yep!

I hear that some high schools are looking to build I-Crazy trucks as a shop project.

Edited by chubbygumby

express%20neon%20sig.jpg

• Board Patron

You truly are a piece of work Chubby! Have a great weekend!

I call it just like I see it, and say just what I am thinking.

I am fiercely loyal to my friends and will not hesitate to call out a phony. If that makes me a piece of work then thank you for the compliment.

Edited by chubbygumby

express%20neon%20sig.jpg

• Board Patron

U f'rs killed my battery today.

Maybe kendal should add an icharger for iphone in his icrane.

63 foot Elliott v60

50 foot 8 ton crane/auger

Skid steer with forks and dirt bucket

www.signworksinc.com

www.wehangsigns.com

Signworks Inc.
Toronto, Canada
416-653-7227
1-877-912-7446

WOW I make and install signs. Period. That leaves me very little time to eat lunch and go to the bathroom. BUT.......Kendal can do it all, design and build trucks too. Congratulations.

Looking at the pricing of Kendals trucks, you are within 15% of the big three. Why would anyone even think about buying yours ?. Why would you even think of building them ? You are a signman, but you want to build the "Wonder Truck" Best wishes

Manitex and Elliot do not build signs. but they could.

First of all once again I am not designing a new crane!! Build? Possibly! It is called having employees. My sign company is very efficient so I am not having to do everything myself.

As far as pricing, what models are you comparing to and what are the costs of those since they are always wanting you to call. Do they include lamp bins and boxes?

If I ever do build a crane it would be a crane business. So I am only capable of building signs? I have crane knowledge but I can only do one or the other? Who do you think started building sign cranes? Hmmmm?

I am not calling it a "wonder truck"! I am saying it is the best crane for the money! Where is the bullshit? You guys have been proven wrong on everything you have posted so far trying to bash what I am looking at doing.

It's really easy to do that sitting on your asses trying to insult others because you have zero knowledge about the sign crane industry except that you got screwed. If this ever becomes a reality I am not asking you to buy one. Hell, i wouldn't sell either of you guys one because all you do is bitch and whine! Where is the pipe dream if I have the money to do it? It' already been a proven crane! The real truth? Maybe you secretly know something I don't. Waiting to hear what that might be???

• Board Patron

Kendal please humor us and expound on this massive amount of crane knowledge you have. Please tell us exactly what are your qualifications for building cranes?

express%20neon%20sig.jpg

• Board Patron

I have a great ad for I-Crazy

Picture this

Get the coyote from the road runner cartoon to order an I-Crazy from Acme and show him putting it together and then it falls apart an smashes him like an accordion and he walks off going wa wa wa wa wa wa!!!!!

express%20neon%20sig.jpg

Kendal please humor us and expound on this massive amount of crane knowledge you have. Please tell us exactly what are your qualifications for building cranes?

I have pulled and changed tubes over the years, re cabled, re wired, diagnosed, adjusted hydraulics including replacing seals in the ram, built baskets, mounted many cranes on our own trucks through the years etc.

I would be assembling a proven crane. I can see by your smart ass comments about what kind of crane you think it would be that you just feel the need to be an ass! If it wasn't such an investment on my end or it was a shitty product I would probably be making shit up for names etc. like you are. Have you heard of anyone having any accidents or incidents with the IC-50? CRICKETS!!!!! What's that? I seriously doubt it. So I am still trying to figure out why you keep trying to bash the crane and what I may try to do which is assemble it.