ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Need your participation this week!

This week instead of sending out the usual newsletters at the beginning of the week I instead will be sending out a short two topic newsletter wih this topic being one of them.

I would like to get as many of you, the subcontractors involved in our National Sign & Service Review List/Directory as we can. We have a good amount of reviews by you the subcontractors who have posted/replied about your business experiences (Good or bad) of whom make up a long list of National Sign Companies and National Sign Service/Facility Companies that you have done work for.

Of course, the reviews can be better. I think a lot of these companies listed need to be updated from time to time, some have gotten better, some have worse. I get a lot of calls from sign company owners who review the National Sign & Service List on a regular basis to "thank" us for helping them to save tens of thousands of dollars from biting the bullet from certain companies and for doing this for the electric sign industry, BUT "We" don't do much....and most who call never took part or participated with their own reviews to help others out.

We...ourselves, haven't done anything to deserve the "thank you", it's the companies who have posted about their experiences that you viewed, that you need to thank. But, you also need to help them back, along with others that might potentially be working with these companies in the near future. All we've done is become the only Electric Sign Industry website to hold/host such a review.

So this week I'd like to call on YOU to log in, locate some companies you can comment on whether you're posting for the first time in the review directory or if you can update anything that has possibly changed about that company since your last experience, good or bad.

Don't forget, you can only post or take part in the individual poll if you have registered for membership here on the Sign Syndicate.com which is free, but you must have registered under a legitimate company with a legitimate email or other credentials (address, phone no. title, etc). We won't accept anything else or anything less, and only give a review of those which you have bad first hand business experience with.

I also want to thank Coast Sign Inc, and US Sign who are some of the recent National Board Patron's here on The Sign Syndicate.com, they are fine companies, fine companies to work for as you can see in their own reviews given by others.

Log in (Be a Non-National Sign & Service company) and help the rest of YOUR industry!
http://www.thesignsyndicate.com/forums/index.php?/forum/81-national-sign-service-co-review-list/

If we're missing anyone that should be in this directory, please feel free to reply back on this thread with the name and contact info of that company so we can add them in.

Hope everyone had a good & safe Memorial Weekend and also took some time to remember why we had the Holiday and why you are still free to do the things you did, or....were able to do.

:usaflag:

• Like 1

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

• Board Patron

I will do so. Also I noticed there are some companies not on the list at all, Egan Sign from Reading,PA being one. You can pull their info off the site or i can send it to you. They have some nice accounts that go around the country. Im sure there are many others that people can chime in with too.