ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

HELP! NEON SUPPLIES

• Board Patron

Does anybody know a company that carries the compact in line splice connectors for neon??

N Glantz doesn't have them, Grimco doesn't have them nor does Tubelite. Everybody I have called doesn't have any, and I need them like yesterday.

Thanks!

Angie

We stock HV Splice boxes among other neon sign supplies here on the Syndicate and plenty in stock

packages-0226347001338331779.jpg

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

What I posted was a HV splice/junction box used for outdoor damp/wet locations and in junction with a conduit like flex or EMT. What you posted is for something people will use for beer signs or window neon signs, something interior and dry.

Not sure what you'll be doing with these and border tubes though.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

• !llumenati

The ils2000, I believe was a electronics product, for dry/damp locations only. Definitely not for use outdoors for border tubes. Want to explain what you are trying to do .....perhaps we can suggest something.

Electrobits, now LightingLux made them. Here is the link to the last known published catalog, see page 52. Maybe they'll sell direct these days: http://www.lightinglux.com/lightinglux_pdf/luxandbitscatalog2010APRILlite.pdf

Definitely not suitable for outside or wet location usage. We don't need a neon fire which would get the LED crews all worked up.

Edited by Sign Shack Hfx

• Board Patron

The ils2000 is (was?) a great listed neon sign product for certain applications. Mostly in the old days of heavy magnetic window sign transformers that needed to be separated from the sign to be shipped. As mentioned, definitely NOT for outdoor wet use at all.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Angie,
Since Elec. Bits went out biz.
You may just want to call around to some Canadian sign supply houses, since they were in E.B.'s backyard.
One may have a dusty box, or 2, of them lying about.
Good hunting!

• Board Patron

Thanks guys for all of the responses! Sorry I haven't replied before now, but my daughter had a baby last Monday night so I have been out of the office taking care of her and my new grandson! Thanks for all of the help though. I really appreciate it a lot as always!

Thanks

Angie