ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Looking for odd size neon tube supports

Brian

• Board Patron

Hey guys I am repairing a sign and the supports look just like the plastic Grab-its only they are 2 1/4" tall not 1 3/4. Any ideas where I can get something like that?

Installation & Maintenance Services

Brian Phillips | expresssignandneon@sbcglobal.net | P. 812-882-3278

Express Sign & Neon | 119 S. 15th Street - Vincennes - IN 47591

express%20neon%20sig.jpg

• Board Patron

Thanks I have glass ones but I am trying to match the crapper as much as possible.

Installation & Maintenance Services

Brian Phillips | expresssignandneon@sbcglobal.net | P. 812-882-3278

Express Sign & Neon | 119 S. 15th Street - Vincennes - IN 47591

express%20neon%20sig.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Topics

• It depends on what's under the EIFS.   If it's plywood under the foam, then toggles are fine for a lightweight sign.  If masonry, we've come to like the titen HD (simpson strong tie brand) anchors or long wedge anchors.   The Titen HD screws are more user friendly than tapcons IMO.   They come in a variety of sizes, sometimes even at the big home centers.   Just check to see if it's densglass (fiberglass wall panels) under the foam.  Engineeners have told us that densglass isn't "structural" and that things need to be thru-bolted with uni-strut (or equal) sleepers across studs inside the wall.  A few years back, we were called out for an emergency call where someone had installed some large raceway channel letter signs to an EIFS wall that had densglass behind.  They used lag screws.  These held for a while but a heavy snow caused them to fail.   And toggles should work with Densglass but again not for any heavy loads.    In any case don't compress the foam too much.  A sleeve (mentioned above) would be needed for whatever the depth of the foam might be, though probably not needed for something light like an ACM panel.   if it's a really small sign, then appropriate exterior screws are usually OK going into plywood.  
    • Interested in neon manifold for my personal shop 484 862 6095 ask for Johnny
    • Are there any recommendations for the best types of anchors to use for lightweight signs on EIFS?  <a href=" https://www.phoenixstuccocontractor.com/"> Phoenix Stucco Contractors</a>
    • Hi   Can anyone tell me the right color red and blue translucent vinyl for the "new" Pepsi logo?  We have a local ice cream spot that recently changed from Coke to Pepsi and we have to replace the graphics on a couple of lit cabinets.   The customer sent me the logo in various formats but it didn't specify the correct colors.   I've searched but keep getting CYMK, etc. for the older logo - 2022 or so.   Thanks!