ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

I'm Back

For those of you who thought this old man may have croaked, sorry to disappoint you. At the end of the first day of my new job, I came home to tell my story, but during the day my computer was viciously attacked and frozen by a particularly nasty virus called sorryass-led. It only attacks neon heads. My computer guy couldn't fix it, so I took it to my brother's neon shop. It only took about 5 seconds on his bombarder and the sorryass-led was fried.

Actually, I was unable to use my computer for a couple weeks, and in that time I did conclude that it wasn't going to work out with this electrical contractor. It was a mutual parting of the ways, if not friendly. I made a phone call and am now working for a bona fide sign company in Cincinnati. That'll make Travis happy. So, on the 2nd of January, for the first time in almost 18 years, I hopped in my car after work and went home. It felt pretty good. It's a small full service company with 5 employees (Yes, Travis, I'm the oldest one there) and good equipment. (Mark, he even has Steve's old tube plant; not hooked up yet, but maybe some day.) The boss is dedicated to doing it right and treating customers and employees fairly and honestly. My kind of company. In fact, I'm so confident that I'll be happy and long with this company, I'm going right now and change my profile.

joemomma

I do it in the transformer box.

1946-2008

I like the part about the sorryass-led virus. :D

Well, sorry it didn't work out for you with the electrical contractor and hope the sign company gig is what you are looking for.

I thought Steve's old plant had been set up and running some time ago - as in when I repaired that diffusion pump for Tom. Guess not. No matter, it will be there when needed.

Glad to see you're okay.

Hopefully the sign shop gig will work out better for you.

Its been over 10 years since I have had to worry about steady work. I dont envy your posistion. Granted I fully understand that nothing in life is guaranteed. But it is sure nice to have a good idea as to what you will be doing and where you will be going tomorrow.

TEastin