SIGN INSTALLER (Azusa)
THE ELECTRICAL SIGN INDUSTRY WANTS YOU : SIGN INSTALLER (Azusa)
Coming to work every day is like an adventure plus its a GREAT PLACE TO WORK!
If you think you have what is takes to work on big and or small signs and looking to grow with the company, expand your horizons.
Channel letters, pole signs, wall signs, LED message signs, Neon etc. Then WE'RE LOOKING FOR YOU!
Skills include electrical, welding, cranes operation, etc... Or if you learn fast and want to get into this type of work, we would like to talk to you.
Job duties include operating big trucks/cranes, installing/ service, replacing lamps & ballasts in interior/exterior signs and much more, Manage installation crew and equipment.
Normal schedule is Monday thru Thursday 6am-4pm (schedule is subject to change based on client and/or location requirements.)
We offer a hospitable work environment and competitive pay.
We currently service Los Angeles County, with over 20 years of experience.
IF NO EXPERIENCE PLEASE DO NOT APPLY!!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 - $28.00 per hour
If you are interested and comply with the requirements, please send RESUME to firstname.lastname@example.org
Service Technician is responsible for operating a YESCO service vehicle and providing various types of sign and lighting repairs and installations in a timely and efficient manner. In excising these duties, workmanship and efficiency are the major objective to ultimately satisfy our customer’s expectations.
Service Tech Job Description.docx
By BTB Lighting & Supply, inc
We are growing fast this year and we are looking for qualified service electricians and technicians. Smokers need not apply. d/l a must
Sign Manufacturing Plant Manager
Triangle Sign Services, a national manufacturer of signage, is seeking a General Manager for our manufacturing facility located in Baltimore, MD. The General Manager will report to the Vice President of Operations and will be responsible for providing leadership and direction to ensure that signage products are manufactured and shipped in accordance with customer requirements and Company goals.
Triangle is proud to offer a competitive salary that is based on experience, in addition to a comprehensive benefits package that includes: fully paid health, dental, and vision options; Company paid Life Insurance, AD&D Insurance, Short-term Disability, and Long-term Disability; a 401(k) Retirement Plan with a guaranteed Company match; an Employee Stock Purchasing Program; and more!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Oversees the operations and provides guidance to the supervisors of the manufacturing, shipping/receiving and installation departments.
• Directs and manages production in adherence to company policies and business goals.
• Collaborates effectively with various departments to identify priorities and set deadlines.
• Establishes and/or approves production schedules to ensure that signage products are completed and shipped on time and within budget.
• Monitors production activities and adjusts schedules as needed.
• Controls flow of materials and utilization of labor to ensure adequate usage of Company resources.
• Identifies opportunities and develops plans to maximize profitability on jobs, minimize waste, and systematically increase efficiency over time.
• Participates in safety initiatives and ensures policies are followed by employees.
• Ensures that final products meet quality control standards and customer specifications.
• Helps troubleshoot and resolve problems that interfere with quality, delivery, or efficiency.
• Partners with Human Resources to identify labor needs and select talent to fill positions; mentor, coach and discipline direct reports; conduct periodic performance reviews; provide continuous feedback to employees; and participate in employee terminations when necessary.
• Minimum of seven (7) years of management experience in a manufacturing environment
• Minimum of 10 years of experience in the sign industry with a strong understanding of fabrication methods and processes
• Ability to lead and motivate a large team in a union environment
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well and collaborate with multiple departments
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize effectively
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Computer proficiency to include Microsoft Office Suite
Please apply online through our career page on Indeed https://bit.ly/2UZctXf or send your resume to email@example.com.
Troubleshoot and repair various types of signs and lighting with electrical knowledge. Sign types include: Channel letters (Neon/LED) pylons/monument signs, digital displays, etc. Sign removal and installation.
Possess a clean/valid California Driver's License
Electrical knowledge and crane experience necessary
Must be able to lift, work at heights and in enclosed areas
Work independently and as a team member
Ability to cross train
Good communication skills and customer service traits
Compensation is based on experience
Veterans encouraged to apply
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.