ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Western Sign Show 2006

The Western Sign Show 2006

Went to the convention at our local San Diego Convention Center this last saturday. I was going to go by myself but I had some co-pilots. I like this one better than the one I went to last year in Long Beach. Mainly because the focus here for some reason was Electric Signs. LEDs LEDs LEDs, wow so many LED booths, with a lot more Neon as well. I keep saying it for years now but I really have to get myself or fab a neon display suitcase for sales meeting. I'm in the process of designing a portable channel letter case with interchangeable faces and neon. But anyways back to my story, it was pretty cool and small with lots of familiar faces all over the place. Got to get some time to shoot the shit with the local vendors too which they always bust me up. Though I didn't come back with as much samples as I did from the LB convention I got to see match faces to voices and get catalogs that I really needed. Kirstie just yawned lol...as you can tell from the pic, but my little one made out and loved it with some cool StarWars large format prints, keychains, buttons, candy ETC :P

gallery_3_1_32576.jpg

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

I didn't hear about the show until Tuesday and I was already booked for Friday and Saturday. Where there many large format printers there? We are thinking of adding one at work.

-Marek

I noticed Sign Solutions does all your park signs. But yeah there were a bunch of 12' and wider printers.

Get one and I'll be your new bestfriend :whistling:

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

I noticed Sign Solutions does all your park signs. But yeah there were a bunch of 12' and wider printers.

Get one and I'll be your new bestfriend :whistling:

Sign Solutions?

We use Fab Arts for the bigger ride stuff.

-Marek