ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Barney Fife

joemomma

I know, he's not a sign person, but Don Knotts, the deputy that was allowed only one bullet which had to be in his left breast pocket, died yesterday. I can't think of any other star that could've played any role better than he played Barnie Fife, Sheriff Taylor's fidgety deputy. I believe he got his TV start on the Steve Allen show. Does anybody else remember Steve Allen's "Man on the Street" skits where Knotts played, what else but a fidgety character being interviewed by Allen? I'm gonna miss him.

joemomma

I do it in the transformer box.

1946-2008

Oh man the dad from the movie "A Christmas Story" Died today too :unsure:

I just read this about Darren McGavin. I guess I never saw "A Christmas Story". I remember him as the tough Mike Hammer. Another good actor deep sixes.

joemomma

1946-2008

I just read this about Darren McGavin. I guess I never saw "A Christmas Story". I remember him as the tough Mike Hammer. Another good actor deep sixes.

It's a movie that's on TV several times throughout the Christmas season. Funny as hell.

I think I can relate to the tire changing scene the most...my dad had a wood working shop and I was always getting thrown out of it for just that type of thing..."ohhhh fuuuuuudge..."

>>I guess I never saw "A Christmas Story".<<

And you consider yourself an American. :gunsfiring:

How about the tongue on the pole scene. Or when santa kicks the Ralphy down the slide as he says 'you'll shoot your eye out kid'. Or better yet the scene when he actually shoots his eye out. Classic I tell ya'.

TEastin

And you consider yourself an American. :gunsfiring:

How about the tongue on the pole scene. Or when santa kicks the Ralphy down the slide as he says 'you'll shoot your eye out kid'. Or better yet the scene when he actually shoots his eye out. Classic I tell ya'.

What are you smokin' Travis? He never shot his eye out... :P

Damn it always happens in 3's. Now Dennis Weaver just died.

"Ther' ya go." Ya took the words right out of my mouth, Sign Guy.

joemomma

1946-2008

What are you smokin' Travis? He never shot his eye out... :P

True, he never physically shot his eye out. But he did hit just below the eye.

TEastin