ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Signweb.com

Is it the same thing with Signweb now as it is with signindustry.com for posting review. I can't make a post

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

Hmmm... strange. I did have one problem about a week or so ago when I posted the new gas canister adaptor I have available. It wouldn't post at first. Took me 3 or 4 tries and then it posted. They may be working on something to try and stop all the spam they get. Don't know why they don't get smart and just get a new message board similar to this one. Oh, wait a minute... that wouldn't work for them :laughing1:

Yeah, any post as of today or yesterday show up blank

where else is a brutha suppose ta spam?

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

Yeah, any post as of today or yesterday show up blank

where else is a brutha suppose ta spam?

Is that you with all the "new" posts and there is nothing there? :laughing1:

I gave up on that site...mostly bogus adds and just plain ole' bytchin. Fun to read sometimes but nothing worht any value as far as signs go....I wonder since were a Non Union shop if were all PUKES? That guys a dink

That dude is trailer. I was asking a simple question about lighting and he tells me I'm polluting his industry. I see a lot of peeps that should just be banned altogether, all the idiots who post useless spam after a simple question. It makes me never want to ask a simple question, why? So I have to defend myself after every post. Gimme a break. Well at least their reviewing posts now but, but that's more of a hinderance than anything

That dude is trailer. I was asking a simple question about lighting and he tells me I'm polluting his industry. I see a lot of peeps that should just be banned altogether, all the idiots who post useless spam after a simple question. It makes me never want to ask a simple question, why? So I have to defend myself after every post. Gimme a break. Well at least their reviewing posts now but, but that's more of a hinderance than anything

It now takes me 20 minutes minimum to read any post by Sign Guy. But, mind you, I'm not complaining. :groupwave: Funny, Sign Guy, your new avatar has the same effect on my scrolling that Travis' old one did, but for some reason it doesn't seem to bother me near as much.

I forgot about the subject at hand. I don't think Sign Web is reviewing posts. I think they've been hacked or something of that nature. I haven't had trouble posting, but I have had a lot of trouble in the past week or so accessing their site.

Edited by joemomma

joemomma

I do it in the transformer box.

1946-2008

I used to go there when I first started going to sign forums. It didn't impress me too much. Like everyone says, a lot of arguments and that's about it.

-Marek

Edited to add: At least we got smutt here! :headbang:

• 1 month later...

I don;t know about using PhpBB but they did it right. NOw i'm wondering if it will drop like signindustry.com, I kinda doubt it since they are now using a better format

I don;t know about using bbsphp but they did it right. NOw i'm wondering if it will drop like signindustry.com, I kinda doubt it since they are now using a better format

I do not know if I like the new look and format of the revised Signweb. It now looks so homogenous compared to many of the other forum sites out there. I think their bright yellow color set them apart in the past and served well from a marketing/identity perspective. Any other thoughts/opinions?

I do not know if I like the new look and format of the revised Signweb. It now looks so homogenous compared to many of the other forum sites out there. I think their bright yellow color set them apart in the past and served well from a marketing/identity perspective. Any other thoughts/opinions?

I agree with you, Freddy. Their yellow color did set them apart, and I'm going to miss it. :bawling: It's possible that that particular software didn't enable registering, which is something I'm glad to see over there. However, I've been unable to register because the confirmation code box has nothing but that red 'x' in it. Anybody else having a problem registering over there?

PROBLEM SOLVED!

Edited by joemomma

joemomma

I do it in the transformer box.

1946-2008

From an appearance standpoint it just looks like another message forum - only without the fun like we enjoy here (you know they won't allow that!)

I have not tried to register yet - will do that tomorrow from the office - but see that Joe got it done. I suspect the traffic will slow down considerably because of having to register. It happens to most sites. In fact, it kills some of them. Look at signindustry... not to mention Mr. Scott must have picked the worst (cheapest?) format he could find :P

Boy it sure silenced that crowd over there.

phpBB is a free forum board, you can add a few mods to it. It's the same board I started this one out with until I paid for this kind. LOL is still haven't changed the appearance nor the header, damn I'm lazy. I think I know what I'm going to change the header logo too, I never get enough time for this stuff. I play to much :arcadefreak: