ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Lone Star Supply

Anyone get sales calls from these pesty people? Everytime they call me, which is like once every couple of months they come in with this buddy attitiude. Asking me about the weather, my family cracking jokes. So finally I'm like "Dude..Do I know you?!??! Just get to your sales pitch, how can I help you?!?!? Do you guys all attend the same sales seminar on how to act like the worst used car salesmen there is?" I have never met a more deperate company who pushes to sell me junk. Even as I just sit and listen for shits and giggles the length they go through to push a sale and the angles they try and slide through. How a marketer can sit their and go through those motions with a straight face is pretty funny, there has to be no sense of pride....where do they get these people LMAO :laughing1:

:lol_hitting:

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

Political surveys are my favorite. When they get to the part about "Are you Caucasian, African-American, Native American, Hispanic or Asian-American?" I say, "None of the above." When they say "What do you mean 'None of the above?'" I tell them I am "Euro-American". When they act dumbfounded I explain it to them: My ancestors came to this country from Europe many centuries ago, just as countless others did. Based on the current politically correct terminology that makes me Euro-American! They usually hang up on me. The ones who don't tell me that they don't have a choice on the survey for that. Then I tell them their survey is racist, politically incorrect and biased against those who are Euro-American. That usually gets them to hang up on me if they haven't already :D

Yeah, I tell them I'm German American an my wife is Italian American..... They say Oh your Caucasian then...... I say no! My grand parents did not come from Caucasia they came from Germany, Hence German American . Then I ask how their day is in German! that freaks :shock: them out and they hang up on me.

Political surveys are my favorite. When they get to the part about "Are you Caucasian, African-American, Native American, Hispanic or Asian-American?" I say, "None of the above." When they say "What do you mean 'None of the above?'" I tell them I am "Euro-American". When they act dumbfounded I explain it to them: My ancestors came to this country from Europe many centuries ago, just as countless others did. Based on the current politically correct terminology that makes me Euro-American! They usually hang up on me. The ones who don't tell me that they don't have a choice on the survey for that. Then I tell them their survey is racist, politically incorrect and biased against those who are Euro-American. That usually gets them to hang up on me if they haven't already :D

I usually decline to answer ethnicity questions, but I like your answer much better, Mark. Do you mind if I borrow it occasionally?

joemomma

I do it in the transformer box.

1946-2008

I usually decline to answer ethnicity questions, but I like your answer much better, Mark. Do you mind if I borrow it occasionally?

Not at all, knock yourself out! I have a lot of "converts" at this point - people who used to get sucked in to the standard questions and responses. Now they are thinking for themselves more and telling it like it is :beer: With any kind of luck maybe it will start a movement and we'll eventually get rid of all this politically correct crap!