ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Lasik

Anyone here get this procedure done? If so how much $$$$ and which process and are you happy now?

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

My friend in Wales had it done. The only problem was there was another patient that had his same exact name and they did the wrong procedure for his eye. They did another procedure a couple of months later to try to correct it and it's still not right. He's still :PutEmUp: his case. Hopefully he will bancrupt the stupid doctors.

Other then that story, I hear it's great.

-Marek

My wife had the procedure done a year or so back. I want to say it was just under $4000. The way we figured it would pay for itself within about 8 years. The best part of the deal is that I dont have to listen to her cry about her contacts or having to go to the eye doctor again. She actually came out of it with better than 20/20 vision. Quick procedure. Quick recovery. I dont know how bad you eyes are but to this day to see her still so excited about not having to deal with all the crap of having bad eyes is well worth the cost.

TEastin

• 2 weeks later...
GOT MY EYES DONE YESTERDAY....I CAN SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:banana: :groupwave: :wiggle: :yahoo::rock_band:

Cool! :thumbs: Do you still love him?

joemomma

I do it in the transformer box.

1946-2008

I coulda had a small plasma in my bathroom just to say I have a plasma in my bathroom

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill