ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

New Shop Toy! Coming Soon

Hopefully this deal goes through quickly and I can get some races in by the end of the season. :yahoo:

I can't wait to start woop'n ass on 600's & 1000's around the "Streets of Willow" on practice days! I like the reaction of novice riders when their brand new $10,000 GSXR 1000 or R1 gets passed buy a TZ125 :crazy_pilot: They do end up catching up a little on the straight however :damm:

post-403-1149090943.jpg

Willow Springs, the big track is kind of crazy fast for a 125 I would get my ass kicked on that track. But the Streets of Willow has club racing for 125' 250' and up

I go to Button Willows, Thunder Hill, Sears Point (Infineon Raceway), Laguna Seca for track days. I may race an AFM race if I get the bike set up in time.

If I put the 80cc motor in it I can race at the small go cart tracks! That's where I used to race YSR50's

I Think the 125 is the perfect size bike for the self employed because it's fast enough to have fun and scar the crap out of you at times. but not so big your doing a buck80, crash and stay laid up for months.

The worst crash on my old 125 was a rely bad shoulder bruise and torn ligaments. A lot of guys break their collar bone too :dizzy:

you can pick one up for $1500(Beat to hell used) - $10,000(NEW) and $3000 will get you a great used one.

It's a lot of fun just going to track days too

I'm supposidly not "allowed to have one" :bitchin:

But having a F-150 and Expedition is killing me in gas. Having a bike to go to the beach? And not worry about parking? :wootsmiley:

I had to make a very hard decision years ago, VERY Nice bike vs. engagement ring, *sigh* :Tempted:

Growing up around bikes has made me a better driver as I'm sure it's the same for all :crazy: lol

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

I hear ya'

I had to give up the street bikes too and sell my ZX7 :nonono2: . I got the wife :kiss: to agree to let me ride on the track however :eyebrow:

SOB! The dude sold the TZ125 from under me! :wtf: did not even give me an opportunity to offer him more. :damm:

Oh well I have my eye on this NOW! a 98 TZ 250 with like around 100hp Danm that would be fun bike.. :crazy_pilot: .

Now I got to get the wife's OK to get a 250 :friends:

post-403-1149641547.jpg

Edited by DERF

That reminds me of a time I was about to buy a bike a saw thru the Cycle Trader. It was a 40 minute drive out I knew what I wanted and was going to buy it on the spot

I pull up to the house of the seller with a buddy, and as I pull up a few guys drove off in bikes. I walk to the door and inform the seller I'm here to buy is bike as I just called him before leaving to let him know I'm stopping by the bank to WD the cash first. He tells me he just sold the bike to a guy who stopped by last minute. He then asks me If I'd like to take a look at the bike anyway since I drove so far.

I was like "FOR WHAT?!?!? SO I CAN SEE WHAT YOU WERE SUPPOSE TO SELL ME?!??! ASSHOLE!!!"

Me---> :aufsmaul_2: :beat: <----asshole

:P

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill