ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Terminated

:tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank:

= :beat: :beat: :beat: :beat: :beat: :beat: :beat: :beat: :beat:

:yahoo::usaflag::usaflag::usaflag::usaflag::usaflag::usaflag::yahoo:

Samhadana (Top Hamas Masterminf) just got a big package dropped on his head too today. :tank:

Hey what a quinky Dink, The USS Cole the ship Zarqawi bombed just got re-commissioned today too. What an irony.

These guys better bring an umbrella where ever they go

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

As I've said on this board before, I'm no big fan of the war in Iraq. I think we should've gone over there, kicked ass big time and come home. If we had to do it again, then we'd do it again, and again until those idiots realized we meant business, and they'd put a stop to their own suicide, or there wouldn't be enough of them left to mount any kind of serious attack. At most, our troops would be over there for a couple months at a time, and our losses would count in the hundreds, not thousands. This is not how war should be fought. And like I said, I really don't care what kind of government Iraq has, as long as they've learned the lesson not to mess with the US, or harbor those who would.

That said, I'll drink a toast to those who took out the bastard Zarqawi. :beer:

joemomma

I do it in the transformer box.

1946-2008

Joemomma, I have no doubt in my mind if Bush had his way he would have done basically what you said. Probably even faster and more devestating.

:tank: :madex: :madex: :madex: :madex: :madex: :madex: :muahaha:

TEastin

coulda gave Texans a bunch of 50 cals told em the iraqis hated nascar & it was open season & it would have been over within a week LOL :madex: :madex: :madex:

coulda gave Texans a bunch of 50 cals told em the iraqis hated nascar & it was open season & it would have been over within a week LOL :madex: :madex: :madex:

LOL, just tell em it was the Muslims that killed Dale. :tumbleweed:

COme find out the Hitlerite was still alive when they found him lookin like :vio (1): , he got to see the face of our :m1helmet: soilders before he rolled over and :vio (33):

Normally on a sunny day I don't celebrate someone getting wacked or leaving this planet, don't get me wrong or think me a morbid person. But for a head lobbing cowardly butcher, to die a slow death? I can't help it but tip my hat off, toast to the sunset and drink to the stars

:usaflag:

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill