Well established 20-year Connecticut sign company seeking an experienced, and we do mean experienced sign fabricator/installer. We are a unique full-service sign and theming company that provide the knowledge, service and expertise to perform the high-profile jobs that most other sign companies shy away from.
EXPERIENCED SIGN FABRICATOR / INSTALLER
- Aluminum / steel welding
- Sheet metal work
- Prepping and applying vinyl to a variety of surfaces.
- Applying trim cap to acrylic and polycarbonate faces.
- General assembly work, fabricating channel letters, high & low voltage wiring, and assembly.
- Paint prep (sanding and cleaning)
- Installation in varied areas of industry
- Position is full time, but the ability to work varied/flexible hours for industrial installations is required
- Must be able to lift, work at heights and in enclosed areas
- Ability to work in fast paced, diverse environments
- Ability to safely use power tools, hand tools, machinery & welding
- Strong attention to detail
- Construction background a plus
- Good work ethic and able to work effectively with others
- Minimum 3 years’ experience required
- Good DMV record required
- Above average pay scale – salary dependent upon experience
Email email@example.com with resume
visit www.burkeenterprise.com to see examples of our work.