ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Just A Suggestion

• !llumenati
You may want to hold your noses (and hold your pocketbooks even tighter), but get out and vote today.

I cant figure out who in NJ is the most corupt to vote for. Has anyone heard the campaign commercials from Wisconsin?

GOOD things happen for a reason......

we've got some local :spam: jackasses too! None of the above would be fine with me. :paperbag:

Also if all the measures passed around here our sales tax would be like 9% :bitchin: and the poor slaps who smoke would pay $2.61 more for a pack of smokes! on top of the $5-6 they are now! GD I don't smoke any more but I do not feel we should just tax the hell out of somthing just because some most of the population don't smoke. Then Beer will be next :beerchug: I'm not down with that!

Then they want to raise property taxes for schools! or should I say a fat pay raise for administrators or some stupid think tank group. The schools got a spending :pillepalle: problem! not an income problem.

Almost every thing on the ballet was raise this TAX or Buy this bond! Damn!!! can CA get a grip on its spending! :fight (11):

The only bond I voted for was to improve roads and Leaves because ( IF ) :ash: the money goes to that then at least half of Sac may not flood :sprt (41): when the rains come.

Here is another suggestion: There should give us a choice for "NONE OF THE ABOVE!" What the hell would they all do when NONE OF THE ABOVE! got 80% of the votes??? :lol_hitting:

NOTA has been a part of the Libertarian Party's platform since the party's inception in 1970. Though I didn't this year, I usually put a sign in my yard at election time: "Vote for NOTA". We believe that if NOTA wins then that office should simply be deep sixed.

joemomma

I do it in the transformer box.

1946-2008

NOTA has been a part of the Libertarian Party's platform since the party's inception in 1970. Though I didn't this year, I usually put a sign in my yard at election time: "Vote for NOTA". We believe that if NOTA wins then that office should simply be deep sixed.

Too bad they can't get it on the ballots... If it ever came to pass there would be a lot of empty seats in DC! And that's why it will never happen :damm: