ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Interesting Article

Interesting article I came across on gun control, since it has been a hot topic all around the news with no escape.

Gun Control on crime

I oppose any law that violates my second amendment rights, even one that mandates that everybody own one. A law which upheld our second amendment rights, by recognizing our right to own a gun, if we want, would have the same effect on a criminal as the one enacted. He still doesn't know if his actions are going to end up in a shootout.

But when the Kennesaw law was written I thought that, being as close to a good gun law as has been written in a long time, it was a step in the right direction. And it took a lot of guts for the city to do it. After 25 years of success, you'd think cities and states that were serious about fixing their crime problems would look at ways to copy that success. But, the so called mainstream media would never carry articles like this, and the cities and towns and states are too nannified (they really think of themselves as nannies) to trust their "subjects" with such responsibilities.

Looks like I got a little political again. Oh well, that's me.

joemomma

I do it in the transformer box.

1946-2008

More importantly, the CCW shall issue laws had the same out cry from critics. Florida was going to become the wild west. Instead violent crimes dropped.

Knowing that anyone could be packing makes the decision to attack a little riskier on the attackers part. Mandating that all of a certain demographic own firearms is a way of taking away that demographics freedom to own firearms or not to. So it is against freedom. But, I think it was more a political stunt and have never heard of a single attempt to enforce the law...

Which doesn't justify the law. Nor does it show any injustices...

Speaking for myself, as a near gun shot victim x2. I have to say that the person(s) who took shots at me were most likely not legal guns. The First time I was on the freeway with two girls in the front seat, me being in the rear seat with a group of guys in a car coming along side us making sexual gestures at the girls. After the girls ignored them they decided to crack off a few shots at us. Three shot gun slug holes at my door. One was about two inches away from hitting my lower spine.

Now I only wish I had the pleasurable opportunity of firing back. My Instinct at the time was to reach forward, grab the steering wheel and ram the fuckers but the girl turned the car away and slammed on the brakes.

I tend to look at a situation differently then the average person with my attitude being the way it is. You have a choice when confronted by a individual or individuals that want to do you harm, fight back or be a victim. I choose the first every time without even thinking about it.

My personal opinion is we will never get rid of guns. Someone who wants to do harm or mass harm will use any means necessary to accomplish their goal, creativity for a sick person knows no bounds. They will use a gun, a car, a explosive. The end result is not the use of a gun but the individual. I know if everyone had a option for one there would be less crime.

Look at that 87 year old Miss America 44' after multiple burgleries. Miss America finally catches one chasing after her burglar running him off the road and shooting out his tires over the weekend. Bet that's the last time her ranch gets burglarized

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

Speaking for myself, as a near gun shot victim x2. I have to say that the person(s) who took shots at me were most likely not legal guns. The First time I was on the freeway with two girls in the front seat, me being in the rear seat with a group of guys in a car coming along side us making sexual gestures at the girls. After the girls ignored them they decided to crack off a few shots at us. Three shot gun slug holes at my door. One was about two inches away from hitting my lower spine.

Now I only wish I had the pleasurable opportunity of firing back. My Instinct at the time was to reach forward, grab the steering wheel and ram the fuckers but the girl turned the car away and slammed on the brakes.

I tend to look at a situation differently then the average person with my attitude being the way it is. You have a choice when confronted by a individual or individuals that want to do you harm, fight back or be a victim. I choose the first every time without even thinking about it.

My personal opinion is we will never get rid of guns. Someone who wants to do harm or mass harm will use any means necessary to accomplish their goal, creativity for a sick person knows no bounds. They will use a gun, a car, a explosive. The end result is not the use of a gun but the individual. I know if everyone had a option for one there would be less crime.

Look at that 87 year old Miss America 44' after multiple burgleries. Miss America finally catches one chasing after her burglar running him off the road and shooting out his tires over the weekend. Bet that's the last time her ranch gets burglarized

:thumbs: If there was a way to completely get rid of all the guns in the world - throw them in the crusher, get rid of all of them so NO ONE had a gun - not even the police and military... what would happen? Answer: The bad guys would illegally make new ones because laws don't mean anything to them. Same with "gun free zones". The criminals don't care what the laws and rules are because they are planning on breaking them anyway. To quote Ted Nugent again: "Who doesn't get this?"

Guns are very basic machines. You have a tube, a propellant, a projectile and and a way to ignite the propellant. Guns of all complexity are found in MAXIMUM SECURITY prisons. Some get smuggled in but most are made right there by the inmates. They either acquire gun powder or let the nitrates build up in their urine by becoming dehydrated and then pissing on pulverized match heads. Then they dry it and you have a viable propellant. Anything can be used as the projectile. Buttons, bearings, short dowels and many other things are used.

Needless to say that anyone that can figure out how to google homemade guns can get the plans.

In the Middle East and Africa's war torn countries many of the firearms in service are "homemade" or have been repaired using homemade parts built on basic machine tools.

Since most anti-gun people think that a fully automatic weapon is "deadlier" then a semi-automatic weapon. It should be noted that the semi-auto or select fire weapon is considerably harder to build and get to work reliably then a full auto is.

And just imagine what the dirt-balls could do on the "outside" with a well equipped modern machine shop. They would be popping gun parts out of CNC machines like candy!