ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Need a New Neon Guy

My neon guy is totally unreliable. Been getting worse and worse ~ looing like Crackhead behavior to me.

Anyone know of a neon shop in the area of Palm Beach County, Fl. ? Seems like they've all gone bust around here.

Thanks for any Help! :neon1:

Where about in Palm Beach County?

I know a good guy down here in Broward.

The guy does really good work for a very reasonable price and with more then acceptable turn around.

I also have a tube bender friend that has a shop in the Boca/Delray area and he has a partner up there as well. I could call him if your interested.

Usually if someone here was asking for an LED supplier, a handful of people would jump in and say "USE NEON" whether the comment was welcome or not.

I can't help you find a neon guy, but could you not offset some of the work you're giving the neon crackhead (a common complaint, apparently) by using LED as an alternative?

could you not offset some of the work you're giving the neon crackhead (a common complaint, apparently) by using LED as an alternative?

Nah, better to just find a good neon person - even if you have to sub it out for awhile :P

• !llumenati
Nah, better to just find a good neon person - even if you have to sub it out for awhile :P

I agree, Have you asked your distributor for other neon shops in the area. The guy I bought my first plant off is a cop by day and glass slinger at night. He is rite in West Palm Beach / Jupiter area.

I think the shop he does work for is American Signs. Maybe John from Ventex can help? He is based in W. P. beach.

Hope this helps

GOOD things happen for a reason......