ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

ISA show-Florida

imanut

• !llumenati

Okay, never too early to plan. So, now that I had to clear my calendar to go to the big event-----------who's all going.

And as a side note ----- if you attend seminars, there is going to be one on recycling of merc tubes. Hopefully, with enough cages rattled ----- the seminar will be more than just a "fluff" piece.

I see Ventex going, no YYZ, no Mark Snyder in the exhibit hall, Axion???, EGL, of course, of course Marcus Thielen is going if anyone gets to meet him, and who else????

gn

• !llumenati
Not us this year :bawling:

Well, just send Kgirl then - I'll take good care of her for you.

But, seriously, I was hoping to meet you guys. I could have sworn that you said you was going ------------

gn

Yes we were until I just found out that I need a brand new F-150 motor in my truck. I still may but it would be a last minute deal

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

• !llumenati
Yes we were until I just found out that I need a brand new F-150 motor in my truck. I still may but it would be a last minute deal

Seems that ISA is always scheduling during Spring Break ------- even now there are issues trying to get planes into and out of Orlando when we want to get to the show ------- trying last minute??? You might have to hump the wing, or ride someones else's lap.

gn

Seems that ISA is always scheduling during Spring Break ------- even now there are issues trying to get planes into and out of Orlando when we want to get to the show ------- trying last minute??? You might have to hump the wing, or ride someones else's lap.

gn

i AM GOING & WOULD LIKE TO MEET SOME OF YOU GUYS & GALS i'LL BE THERE THUR, fRI for sure Possibly Saturday

Well, just send Kgirl then - I'll take good care of her for you.

But, seriously, I was hoping to meet you guys. I could have sworn that you said you was going ------------

gn

Sad, we are not going this year......if we can swing it, Erik will go alone......:(

• 1 year later...

My partner said i was too busy to go...but i will tell her i am going to the store....

just a second...NASA JPL is on the phone wanting to place an order....be right back...

they just bought another countdown clock,,,,you would think they had enought of them....but i appreciate thier order just the same :)

ok...back to the trip to the store....

i will tell her i am running to the store for a widget...back in a few...

I have room for a female on the back of my harley....any takers ( no wives...sisters permitted )

:)

have a flawless day