ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Tomorrow is Friday...Who has exciting plans for the weekend????

Hey there friends....

Yeah, Friday is FINALLY HERE.....

I thought it would never get here....This week feels like FOREVER.....

I am working on getting rid of this flu virus/ cold virus.....ahhhh

Anybody been hit by the flu yet this year.....I get it from my students and then I pass it along to my family. You'd think we would all be immune to it by now, but NO.......sore throat here, headache here...just YUCK....

Ok, so tomorrow is Friday, who has exciting plans to share?

Erik and I are going to meet up with some friends and have some drinks...kids are sleeping over at the grandmas house...late night here we come!!!!! This cold/ flu or whatever is better hit the road because I am not staying home while the kiddies are at a sleep over.....maybe a little hot tottie will do the trick. Yum, that sounds good....I am going to end with good night and go have myself a hot tottie, that should help my throat.....since Erik wont coat it!!!! (ya'll no what I mean????) :)

Just kidding Erik, gosh...so sensitive....

Everyone,

Have a wonderful and very safe weekend and we'll chat soon....

well, after about two full months of having my mother-in-law live in our spare bedroom she is finally going home! HELL YEAH! i love her to death but i'm so damn ready to have my house and office back. so i'll probably spend the weekend walking around in my undies and burping and farting at will.

Just got back from a 12 hour field trip with my son to St. Augustine, Fla......rained the entire day....home now.....

Kgirl.....you ain't right..... hope you and the boss had a great time tonight.... Ya'll take care....too tired to even fart.

Got our home theater up and running. Movie time!

Awesome! I've had that as a hobby since around 97' and always wondered what I was listening to before. My tail is quit funny though. I had bigger sound than the size of the tv when I started out. I had a small 27" tv hooked up to one of the first DVD players which were a whopping $950 at the time( Yes I was suckered into early tech stuff), Tall Klipsch Fronts, center, and rear surround with two big 10" subs all in the same apartment. It gets even funnier when Kgirl and I were just roomates at the time, I had just moved in as a roomate and here I come to replace their tv room with all this equipment. Kirstie had to keep asking which remote to use and how to use. When I came into the picture she hated me being there, can you believe that, she hated me??? Now she can't get enough of the "E" :P

The landlord to this huge complex also happened to live right across from us, he would visit us now and again to remind us his plates, pots and pans were vibrating along with everything else that was not attached tightly.

Anyway, it actually wasn't until years later that I got the appropriate tv size but for years it ass funny to watch a tv with such presence :thumbs:

Now, I'd rather watch a movie at home where I use to love seeing them in theaters. I don't have to pay $10.50 per person, buy $7 popcorn and $5 a drink. For a family of 4 I'm walking out paying almost $85.00 these days.

What kinda speakers and components did you get Nancy?

BTW- The original poster had tooooo many drinks and mixed them, she did a big no no! :fhangover:

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

• Board Patron

Yeah, KGirl, how'd the toddie go down? :fnd (1):

Hmm, my theater is small (our basement has a main support beam/column, so we used that for one wall), but we have a Mitsubishi projector (at about $850, it was way cheaper than a big screen LCD tv), made the screen about 120", and got a .... sound system (I can't for the life of me remember what it is, but it does rattle the floors upstairs!). We have two "sound chairs" we got in Japan in the 80's, and our LazyBoy recliners are being made even as we speak! The projector works with the computer, the playstation (blueray!), the dvd player and the cable tv box. And the picture is awesome! I was surprised at the great quality because the screen we made is just blockout material (the kind of stuff they put on the back of the curtains). The room is flat black, with blue at the rear (away from the screen so it doesn't reflect light), and the carpet is blue/grey.

We may never see the sun again!

Oh yeah Blue Ray, what's what we playon on our PS3 as well, I can't believe the sound quality compared to a DVD. Recliners and seating is what I need to work on next.

Sometimes a sucky movie can be cool to listen too. haha

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

Just got back from a 12 hour field trip with my son to St. Augustine, Fla......rained the entire day....home now.....

Kgirl.....you ain't right..... hope you and the boss had a great time tonight.... Ya'll take care....too tired to even fart.

We had a blast of a weekend, until we heard that we owe on our taxes for the first time ever.......

I did a no no....drank 4 glasses of wine and then hit 4 madori sours.....I was on a roll......I was actually ok the following day.....

I have never heard of a 12 hour field trip, hell no.....not with my students.......or the kids in my own kids classes.......I take my hat off to you...brave one!!!!!

Got our home theater up and running. Movie time!

You just had to bring up the home theater stuff.........Erik has speakers in every corner of the house and like 6 remotes and then you have to press this and then this...too much shit........just give me the remote that does everything.......now we have a playstation 3 that plays blue ray and I still do not know how that damn things works. Home theater stuff is way to complicated for me.....

You should see my mom when she comes over to babysit, Erik has to write down directions for everything.....she is worst than me.......funny!!!

• !llumenati
Oh yeah Blue Ray, what's what we playon on our PS3 as well, I can't believe the sound quality compared to a DVD. Recliners and seating is what I need to work on next.

Sometimes a sucky movie can be cool to listen too. haha

?? I'm not an officiondo on that stuff but I wasn't aware that the sound had changed from DVD to Bluray??

So, I guess the question is --- on your Bluray, are you running the HDMI to your tv for the sound and audio and then to your stereo?? In what cable?? And on your DVD are you running to the audio thru toslink - damn I hope you're not using the old red and white cables!!!!

I've got an upconvert on the DVD - up to 1080P. If the picture got any better ------------I'd be in the movies. Can't imagine BluRay. But I already get the DTS, etc with the DVD's---------but I love my sound. I'd much rather watch a flick at home than pay -------------. Course we could jump this thread to copying moves ----------but we all know that's illegal---------------so, boys and girls, you cana't do that.

But I do have to get a better computer to run HDMI to the TV------------have about ?????????gig of movies.

gn

Edited by Gary Nutting

Awesome! I've had that as a hobby since around 97' and always wondered what I was listening to before. My tail is quit funny though. I had bigger sound than the size of the tv when I started out. I had a small 27" tv hooked up to one of the first DVD players which were a whopping $950 at the time( Yes I was suckered into early tech stuff), Tall Klipsch Fronts, center, and rear surround with two big 10" subs all in the same apartment. It gets even funnier when Kgirl and I were just roomates at the time, I had just moved in as a roomate and here I come to replace their tv room with all this equipment. Kirstie had to keep asking which remote to use and how to use. When I came into the picture she hated me being there, can you believe that, she hated me??? Now she can't get enough of the "E" :P

The landlord to this huge complex also happened to live right across from us, he would visit us now and again to remind us his plates, pots and pans were vibrating along with everything else that was not attached tightly.

Anyway, it actually wasn't until years later that I got the appropriate tv size but for years it ass funny to watch a tv with such presence :thumbs:

Now, I'd rather watch a movie at home where I use to love seeing them in theaters. I don't have to pay $10.50 per person, buy $7 popcorn and $5 a drink. For a family of 4 I'm walking out paying almost $85.00 these days.

What kinda speakers and components did you get Nancy?

BTW- The original poster had tooooo many drinks and mixed them, she did a big no no! :fhangover:

Erik,

You better not come home with another speaker in hand or another device for this home theater thing you got going on......there is no room left.....and get me 1 remote that does it all....shit, we loose them in the couches, bar and your office.......cannot keep track......

You love it when I mix my drinks.......because then I am a whole different person...NASTY GIRL...DIRTY GIRL......big no no....WHATEVER!!!!!