ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

GLOBAL SIGN INDUSTRIES TULLY TOWN PA.

Installed 3 channel letter sets for this company ''EDIBLE ARRANGEMENTS" in San Antonio, & New Braunfels Tx. Owed $3208.00

Will not return phone calls, e-mails the works. Will not even answer phone, goes directly to voicemail. Tried to call Edible Arrangements directly, same response, won't call back. Informed by owners of stores that they had to pay for the signage in

FULL up front. TREAT THIS GUY LIKE THE PLAGUE. STAY AS FAR AWAY AS YOU CAN!

• !llumenati

Installed 3 channel letter sets for this company ''EDIBLE ARRANGEMENTS" in San Antonio, & New Braunfels Tx. Owed $3208.00

Will not return phone calls, e-mails the works. Will not even answer phone, goes directly to voicemail. Tried to call Edible Arrangements directly, same response, won't call back. Informed by owners of stores that they had to pay for the signage in

FULL up front. TREAT THIS GUY LIKE THE PLAGUE. STAY AS FAR AWAY AS YOU CAN!

[/quote

• !llumenati

Global was slow payer, but we did get paid. If the owners name was Mike, then they are out of business. You loose.

My new way of doing any business with any sign company is treat them as you would anyone who walks off the street. Get a deposit before you start and get paid when you complete the work. Would you take an order. manufacture it and then install the sign, and then wait 30 to 45 days to get paid? I dont think so, then why let some outer state sign company get away with it. Good luck and remember that these companies need you more than you need them

This is sad. It's hard enough for a sign company at times to get paid by a client, and for a sign company to do another sign company this way?

I just helped a fellow sign company today collect on a debt that was 1+ years old. He offred me 12% for what ever I could get. It took me two days what took him the duration, the unfortunate part was that I could only get $.50 to the dollar for a $20k bill as a settlement. I think he was really surprised to even get that.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill