ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Memorial Day

My family and I went and started Memorial Day Early on Sunday. Monday is usually a very busy here in San Diego and hectic day let alone trying to find parking at most of the cemeteries.

Sunday we visited a few cemeteries where our family members who are veterans are buried, either died of old age or died in war. This is one of the most beautiful cemeteries I have ever been to, and I've only been to very few, but it's more of a military cemetery/memorial park is here in San Diego Point Loma. I think this is where they filmed part of Saving Private Ryan.

Anyway, Thought I'd share a few pics. We always try to come out to visit a few times a year.

Check out this guy, don't know him but he's real close to where one of my uncles is buried. This guy was in three wars, The Spanish American War, WW I & WWII!

IMG_4467.jpg

IMG_4468.jpg

IMG_4469.jpg

IMG_4472.jpg

Have to love the view of the San Diego Bay with the Memorial Park

IMG_4473.jpg

This is the ocean front

IMG_4475.jpg

IMG_4483.jpg

You can hear the surf brealing on the cliffs from here

IMG_4484.jpg

IMG_4485.jpg

IMG_4488.jpg

In some ways it's sad and depressing to visit this place, but in a lot more ways I also feel very proud, and very appreciative. There is always that sense of walking through sacred and holy ground.

Hope everyone had a safe and fun Memorial Day Weekend.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

• !llumenati

Nice pics --- too bad our senators, representatives, President, etc don't spend alot of time at military gravesites and ponder their decisions they make for us ----------------

gn

My family and I went and started Memorial Day Early on Sunday. Monday is usually a very busy here in San Diego and hectic day let alone trying to find parking at most of the cemeteries.

Sunday we visited a few cemeteries where our family members who are veterans are buried, either died of old age or died in war. This is one of the most beautiful cemeteries I have ever been to, and I've only been to very few, but it's more of a military cemetery/memorial park is here in San Diego Point Loma. I think this is where they filmed part of Saving Private Ryan.

Anyway, Thought I'd share a few pics. We always try to come out to visit a few times a year.

Check out this guy, don't know him but he's real close to where one of my uncles is buried. This guy was in three wars, The Spanish American War, WW I & WWII!

IMG_4467.jpg

IMG_4468.jpg

IMG_4469.jpg

IMG_4472.jpg

Have to love the view of the San Diego Bay with the Memorial Park

IMG_4473.jpg

This is the ocean front

IMG_4475.jpg

IMG_4483.jpg

You can hear the surf brealing on the cliffs from here

IMG_4484.jpg

IMG_4485.jpg

IMG_4488.jpg

In some ways it's sad and depressing to visit this place, but in a lot more ways I also feel very proud, and very appreciative. There is always that sense of walking through sacred and holy ground.

Hope everyone had a safe and fun Memorial Day Weekend.

Erik,

Beautiful pictures! Thanks for remembering our veterans!

• Board Patron

Lori's father is a veteran of WWII and Korea. He is a role model and a hero to me :usaflag:

Installation & Maintenance Services

Brian Phillips | expresssignandneon@sbcglobal.net | P. 812-882-3278

Express Sign & Neon | 119 S. 15th Street - Vincennes - IN 47591

express%20neon%20sig.jpg