ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Business management software

We have always used Excel for estimates and a great big paper file for jobs. It's time to upgrade. I have downloaded a demo of ABCs Accutrack & I'm really excited to try it out. Does anyone use this is a different management software? I did a five year stint in the auto insurance business & ADP makes a shop manager software for body shops that is amazing. I want that, but I don't fix cars. Toss me some opinions.

We have always used Excel for estimates and a great big paper file for jobs. It's time to upgrade. I have downloaded a demo of ABCs Accutrack & I'm really excited to try it out. Does anyone use this is a different management software? I did a five year stint in the auto insurance business & ADP makes a shop manager software for body shops that is amazing. I want that, but I don't fix cars. Toss me some opinions.

Hey David,

We are just starting to implement Cyrious Control. It is quite complete. Very impressive. I ised to actually sell ADP's competitor's BS management software in a different life. Alway told myself that is I was running a business and there was a tool to help me run that business that I would get it. Well Cyrious Control is that tool. Take a look at it.

Thanks

Mike B

Big River SIgn Co.,

David, as an estimator for ABC Sign Products, I'm probably a little biased. But once you learn this estimating program, you can estimate anything from the smallest single face cabinet to the largest pylon sign, with relative ease. We also have an engineering module that you can add to the estimating software or use it as a stand alone item. It can calculate pipe sizes through the sign, from the ground up, anchor bolt base plates, circle, square and rect. foundations. It's a great item for estimators. If you have any questions at all, please give me a call and if I can't answer them I will put you in touch with someone who can.

Regards,

Mike

866-593-9189

David, as an estimator for ABC Sign Products, I'm probably a little biased. But once you learn this estimating program, you can estimate anything from the smallest single face cabinet to the largest pylon sign, with relative ease. We also have an engineering module that you can add to the estimating software or use it as a stand alone item. It can calculate pipe sizes through the sign, from the ground up, anchor bolt base plates, circle, square and rect. foundations. It's a great item for estimators. If you have any questions at all, please give me a call and if I can't answer them I will put you in touch with someone who can.

Regards,

Mike

866-593-9189

Hey Mike,

I saw your stuff. Looks great! If we were more of a commercial shop I would have teken a harder look. We are basically vinyl, wide format shop with Bucket Truck capabilites.

Take Care.

Mike B

Didn't really want to get too detailed in my discription, but if it's apples to apples, this is what Accutrack offers:

Accutrack® Suite consists of:

- Estimating and Engineering

- Proposal and Order Writing

- Production Schedule Journal

- Job Costing and Job Tracking

- Production Management Reports

Accutrack® Accounting Link includes:

- Time Matrix® time-clock software

- Auto calculation of T&M invoices

- Payroll & inventory automation

- Bar coded/scanned work orders

Accutrack is a fully integrated suite of software powered by the most accurate, comprehensive and flexible estimating system ever created for the full service electrical sign manufacturer. Choose between one or more modules to provide accurate estimates, engineer foundations, create sales proposals, track job costs, monitor production, and more - all developed specifically for the sign industry.

So, if it's apples to apples.............just so we're clear.

Mike.

Mike.

Well, I have never heard of Accutrack, but we use a software called casper. Simple but detailed. I looked at Cyrious at the sign show and got a headache.

Didn't really want to get too detailed in my discription, but if it's apples to apples, this is what Accutrack offers:

Accutrack® Suite consists of:

- Estimating and Engineering

- Proposal and Order Writing

- Production Schedule Journal

- Job Costing and Job Tracking

- Production Management Reports

Accutrack® Accounting Link includes:

- Time Matrix® time-clock software

- Auto calculation of T&M invoices

- Payroll & inventory automation

- Bar coded/scanned work orders

Accutrack is a fully integrated suite of software powered by the most accurate, comprehensive and flexible estimating system ever created for the full service electrical sign manufacturer. Choose between one or more modules to provide accurate estimates, engineer foundations, create sales proposals, track job costs, monitor production, and more - all developed specifically for the sign industry.

So, if it's apples to apples.............just so we're clear.

Mike.

I guess I am unable to post here, but there is much more to the equation than this. Deep functionality and functions listed are 2 completely different things. Not to mention all modules, back up security, training and upgrades, support and more included. And secure access with nothing to download from any where in the world.

Edited by Kgirl
Product promotion is reserverd for Board Vendors

Thanks everybody. I have downloaded ABCs and it seems very thorough. I have a webinar with ABC on Wednesday. I worry that it seems pretty cumbersome. You didn't hear this from me but two of my users will be close to 60 years old & if it doesn't work right the first time, they will simply not use it and I'll have spent this money & effort for nothing. I also have a webinar with Cyrious on Thursday. They seem pretty complicated, too. We'll see.

Good luck, David. Just like any new applications, there is a learning curve. Have paitence and ask questions. Please feel free to call me anytime. If I can't help you, I will get someone who can.

Mike.

• 1 month later...

We have developed software for sign shops but haven't actively marketed it. Call me at 610-780-4312 and we'll show you what we have.