ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Neon Gas Causing Cancer!!!!

Brian

• Board Patron

I just got a call from a sign shop in another town asking if I could make and repair some neon for them...I said sure. Then the guy went on to say that the one tube that he needed fixed was from an old sign installed in the 70's and that he had tried to talk the owner into replacing it with LED's to cut down on maintenance!!! I guess a 30+ year old tube is considered a short lifespan to some people (I told the guy yea you would think they would last longer...he didn't get it) Then this guy asks me "are you not afraid of getting cancer?" I said what? then he says that an LED person told him that neon gas causes cancer! Good grief are people that F'n stupid? I didn't even respond to that one. Just had to rant!

Installation & Maintenance Services

Brian Phillips | expresssignandneon@sbcglobal.net | P. 812-882-3278

Express Sign & Neon | 119 S. 15th Street - Vincennes - IN 47591

express%20neon%20sig.jpg

• !llumenati

Neon (Greek νέον (neon) meaning "new one") was discovered in 1898 by the British chemists Sir William Ramsay (1852–1916) and Morris W. Travers (1872–1961) in London.[6] Neon was discovered when Ramsay chilled a sample of the atmosphere until it became a liquid, then warmed the liquid and captured the gases as they boiled off. The three gases that boiled off were krypton, xenon, and neon.[7]

From Wilkapedia.

Note: sample of atmosphere AKA Air you breath.

I sure hope your customer is not buying that guys LED's. You may want to give him a dust mask for Xmas to filter out the neon when he takes a breath.

Another fine example of the sign industry and how they are so knowledgeable and gullable.

Hey I have some potting soil here in NJ that he can buy. Guaranteed to make giant veggies that glow in the dark. You can event tell him that the water he drinks and cooks with and bathes in is flush to fill in 3 days. He can save time and piss in the wind while BBQn', Now thats being efficient and recyleing at the same time. HEHE

GOOD things happen for a reason......

• Board Patron

A neon guy told me LED's caused IMPOTENCE.

oh shit don't tell my wife that!!!

Installation & Maintenance Services

Brian Phillips | expresssignandneon@sbcglobal.net | P. 812-882-3278

Express Sign & Neon | 119 S. 15th Street - Vincennes - IN 47591

express%20neon%20sig.jpg