ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Forget LEDs!!! Go Car Free!!!

Axiom LED will be demonstrating to the world on Sept 22nd that it isnt that difficult to go Car Free and do your part in saving the environment.

September 22nd is Car Free Day and we will be putting a documentary video showing how it can be done. http://www.worldcarfree.net/wcfd/

carfree%20day%20logo.jpg

• Board Patron

I would go car free and ride my horse to work but some dumb ass enviro tree hugger prick would bitch cause' my horse shit in the street! LOL!!!!!

Installation & Maintenance Services

Brian Phillips | expresssignandneon@sbcglobal.net | P. 812-882-3278

Express Sign & Neon | 119 S. 15th Street - Vincennes - IN 47591

express%20neon%20sig.jpg

My 80 year old Mom just emailed me and said she was going to go without a car on that day as well to show all of her children, grandchildren, and great grandchildren that we can all make the smallest steps to make a difference.

She said she is going to walk 1.5 miles to Church in the morning and then back to her house. She said she is then going to walk to the local grocery store about 1 mile away and pick up a few things and make my father some lunch. She then she was going to take her little electric boat out on the lake and enjoy a bit of nature.

My mom is really short, maybe 4'-11" but I appreciate her standing tall and showing her family that we all can make the smallest efforts to show they too can make a difference.

• 3 weeks later...

I missed this post before but I would like to applaud your efforts and add that it is in our hands to cut our dependance on oil. I see for example a lot of people leaving their cars to idle for a long time while chatting or using the crowded drive thru windows in fast food restaurants, banks,... Just changing these habits, weather allowing, will help reduce gasoline consumption by more than 5%.

Also walking will certainly improve everyone's health and reduce the healthcare costs.... Cheers

I missed this post before but I would like to applaud your efforts and add that it is in our hands to cut our dependance on oil. I see for example a lot of people leaving their cars to idle for a long time while chatting or using the crowded drive thru windows in fast food restaurants, banks,... Just changing these habits, weather allowing, will help reduce gasoline consumption by more than 5%.

Also walking will certainly improve everyone's health and reduce the healthcare costs.... Cheers

Here is what we did http://www.thesignsyndicate.com/forums/index.php?/topic/4232-small-step-car-free-day-we-did-it/page__p__26047__hl__%2Bcar+%2Bfree__fromsearch__1#entry26047

Most interesting was what the New Zealand Navy is doing to save power - very very very clever - reducing weight reduces drag which reduces fuel consumption.

• Board Patron

Here is what we did http://www.thesignsyndicate.com/forums/index.php?/topic/4232-small-step-car-free-day-we-did-it/page__p__26047__hl__%2Bcar+%2Bfree__fromsearch__1#entry26047

Most interesting was what the New Zealand Navy is doing to save power - very very very clever - reducing weight reduces drag which reduces fuel consumption.

How many canoes does the NZ navy have? LOL

express%20neon%20sig.jpg

Not that many anymore - the Kauri Tree which has been used by ship builders all over the world is now forbidden to be used- oh I forgot New Zealand is the maritime capital of the world and does build some of the largest and most advanced boats in the world. So when the Kauri Tree is extinct - cannot build to many more canoes...and thats is what happened to be what the battling Maoris used to make their canoes.

And laugh all you want Brian - New Zealand is the first country to fly a plane using an alternative fuel - made from an abundant Jatropha curcas plant (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jatropha_oil) - look it up and find how this little country is a wee bit more advanced than most countries of the world.

Hell - Google gave their top award to a New Zealander for a bicycle powered monorail system.

And - please note that New Zealand has more cars per capita than any other country in the world - they just all happen to be pretty fuel efficient.

So Brian - did you want to start arguing all over again on a topic like this? I thought you would be pro New Zealand after you learned they fought to keep incandescent alive.

• Board Patron

Not that many anymore - the Kauri Tree which has been used by ship builders all over the world is now forbidden to be used- oh I forgot New Zealand is the maritime capital of the world and does build some of the largest and most advanced boats in the world. So when the Kauri Tree is extinct - cannot build to many more canoes...and thats is what happened to be what the battling Maoris used to make their canoes.

And laugh all you want Brian - New Zealand is the first country to fly a plane using an alternative fuel - made from an abundant Jatropha curcas plant (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jatropha_oil) - look it up and find how this little country is a wee bit more advanced than most countries of the world.

Hell - Google gave their top award to a New Zealander for a bicycle powered monorail system.

And - please note that New Zealand has more cars per capita than any other country in the world - they just all happen to be pretty fuel efficient.

So Brian - did you want to start arguing all over again on a topic like this? I thought you would be pro New Zealand after you learned they fought to keep incandescent alive.

No (arguing) just making sure to keep you on your toes!! LOL

for the record I hate incandescent bulbs good riddance

express%20neon%20sig.jpg