ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

November Week 2 - Newsletter

Kgirl

MESSAGE FROM THE "UNDERGROUND CONDUIT"

Every Sign Syndicate Board Newsletter we will send out links to our newest board news and information to make "The Happening" out in our industry known.

November 8, 2010

By Kirstie Gastelum, SS Administrator

Countdown to the Holidays is in full effect...

This weeks discussions on The Sign Syndicate we are discussing payment and relationships with a few National Sign Companies......What to expect on sign service for a franchise chain....updates to the Great White Hope Project....U.L. recognized sign work that is,not to U.L. but it labeled so anyway.....

Don't forget to log in under your free membership other wise you won't be able to see the The Sign Syndicate in it's entirety....and check out the newest products & specials from out Board Vendors below...

NEWEST BOARD DISCUSSIONS

CHECK OUT THIS QUALITY NEON WORK...NOT!!!

Beautiful, bet there was even UL stickers on it to boot. Ya know this is one prime example of why neon gets a bad rap. Its not the Physical neon, It;s the absolute Morons who make signs like that. Is it laziness, stupidity or just dont have a clue???? Wouldnt happen to have seen a name tag on there or even the UL #? ....

ADVANCE DISCONTINUES ELECTRONIC HO BALLASTS - ANYONE KNOW WHY?

I had a call from someone who said the same thing. I was just as surprised. I was also told that Advance is discontinuing all sign ballasts both magnetic and electronic. All I can say for now is that I have heard it second or third hand. No confirmation yet. .....

REGENCY SIGNS

I got a RFQ from Regency Signs and started to do some research. According to signweb.com they used to be called USA signs. There were several posts on there warning of non-payment. Does anyone know anything about them or do work for them? I looked through our database and we did some work for USA signs a long time ago and it took 6 months for them to pay. Any info would great! ......

WHAT TO EXPECT

Hi Folks.....We may have to service these Midas signs and was wondering if anyone with previous experience in them may be able to tell me what to expect when I open them up. The have vacuum formed faces and are shaped irregularly so I am not sure as to what type of lamps and ballast I may run across........

CUMMINGS SIGNS - PAYMENTS & RELATIONSHIPS

hi all, we are a sign company in mexico that installed a job in monterrey mexico for bridgestone firestone, stan bell at cummings signs asked me to make the job, 4 months latter he found that the charge was very expensive, 400 milles away, 8 people, 2 cranes, 2 man lift, 10 work days in 4 diferent travels, fixing their signs because wrong pattern, working under extreme condition due....

GREAT WHITE HOPE (YEAR 3 & 4) (TOPIC PUBLIC)

Updated today with Cabinet pictures displaying Nov 2008 project start, Nov 2009, and present time. It's a good picture comparison to show light degradation, or lumen maintenance. Be sure to check those out!.....

EMPLOYMENT - LOOKING FOR? NEED TO FILL A POSITIONS?

Well, check out the classified forum. Looks like there is a need, professionals want to help you and you may can improve your company by adding a few!!!!.......

NEW BOARD VENDORS PRODUCTS & SPECIALS

MET Labs UL48 Programe

- An alternative to UL

LETRO-LED Light Bars and Modules now Available in 2800K White

- New Product From Eurocom

http://www.thesignsyndicate.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4029

INSIDE SIGN DESIGN

- A new industry setting design book that I dare you to find an equal

http://www.thesignsyndicate.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4005

PLASCO Trim Cap Special

- Remember this stuff??? Introductory Special Offer!!!

http://www.thesignsyndicate.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=3904

NEW MONTHLY LIGHT PROJECT TESTING RESULTS