ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Neon, LED, Fluorescent Light Testing

I want to apologize to everyone for not doing Decembers monthly test evaluations, I just had to omit it this month, it's been so crazy here with family Christmas, SS stuff, and regular work schedule that pays the bills.

We'll just do January with a whole lot of packed operating hours.

Anyone using Principal LED? Not sure if they are worth pursuing for the light tests, saw a page add in SBI, called and talked to Blake S. Vincent, Co founder. Asked if he would like to be apart of the tests and said, "No....I know a little about what you're doing...we don't want to be apart of it". "No?" I said, "No". It was left as that.

Guess Principal LED isn't too confident in their products that they want other sign companies to buy? Hope Blake or his other partners change their mind and join. Door is always open.

Chime in if anyones using this or has been.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

Never heard of Principal LED, but do you have US LED & Permlight results on your testing?

Yes and many, many more, take a look at the list of projects here

http://www.thesignsyndicate.com/forums/index.php?/forum/77-tutorial-section-public-general-discussion/

Here's a link if you would like to upgrade your membership and follow them

PS- here is some marketing stuff on Principal LED or http://p-led.com/

PLED_Catalog_Web.pdf

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

Anyone using Principal LED? Not sure if they are worth pursuing for the light tests, saw a page add in SBI, called and talked to Blake S. Vincent, Co founder. Asked if he would like to be apart of the tests and said, "No....I know a little about what you're doing...we don't want to be apart of it". "No?" I said, "No". It was left as that.

Guess Principal LED isn't too confident in their products that they want other sign companies to buy? Hope Blake or his other partners change their mind and join. Door is always open.

Chime in if anyones using this or has been.

These guys came out of Agilight - I am sure they are using the same Chinese LEDs and will have the same drop in brightness issues that plagued Agilight. I am sure they will also have the same color control issues that is hurting Agilight - several people in UK are very upset with this.

Doing something new for this January's evaluations. On each project's public side thread (Great White Hope Project, Project Tighty Whitey, & The Red light District), I'm going to post what each product's original average surface foot candle measurement was with a chart. This will be right after the sample pictures of the projects.

Thought this would make it more interesting, with the bigger question being, "Which manufacturers have dropped since then, more than others?"

Doing something new for this January's evaluations. On each project's public side thread (Great White Hope Project, Project Tighty Whitey, & The Red light District), I'm going to post what each product's original average surface foot candle measurement was with a chart. This will be right after the sample pictures of the projects.

Thought this would make it more interesting, with the bigger question being, "Which manufacturers have dropped since then, more than others?"

Good stuff Erik - Reality is a dose of medicine I think we should all swallow - thanks for doing what you did - it opened my eyes.