ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

January Week 2 - Newsletter

Kgirl

MESSAGE FROM THE "UNDERGROUND CONDUIT"

Every Sign Syndicate Board Newsletter we will send out links to our newest board news and information to make "The Happening" out in our industry known.

JANUARY 10, 2011

By Kirstie Gastelum, SS Administrator

The New results are out!.....1,120 operating hours later since our last testing on our Neon & LED Light Projects....

This weeks discussions on The Sign Syndicate we are discussing having a "Meet" and parties in Las Vegas for ISA 2011......Action Service Group......people who are to cheap to pay for a service call.....channel letter fabrication......Direct Wholesale in Denver, what are your experiences?..........

Don't forget to log in under your free membership other wise you won't be able to see the The Sign Syndicate in it's entirety....and check out the newest products & specials from out Board Vendors below...

NEW MONTHLY LIGHT PROJECT TESTING RESULTS

THE GREAT WHITE HOPE

We dropped Philips this month and added two more product lines, Relume & GE's new Tetra PowerMAX. Be sure to check out the new Neon & LED initial Light output chart..

PROJECT TIGHTY WHITEY

We have a failure of a single module this month, will be adding two more products later this month, CAO & iPan. Be sure to check out the new LED initial Light output chart.

http://www.thesignsyndicate.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2842

THE RED LIGHT DISTRICT

A Neon lamp took a dump, now it's time to figure out why. Be sure to check out the new Neon & LED initial Light output chart.

http://www.thesignsyndicate.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=3143

NEWEST BOARD DISCUSSIONS

ISA 2011 - Viva Las Vegas! Official Roll Call Thread

Alright, so who's going? Who's not? I'm about to book Kgirl and my ticket soon here on Southwest (flying this time), the hell with a 6 hour road trip! Traveling with a large group of people probably, so we all might stay at Excalibur since it;s right next to the convention and we can just walk there. Most likely we'll just meet at Dick's Last Resort again (Located in Excalibur), in the patio if it's a nice day. I'll have some goodies for people to wear so our party is easily identifiable unlike last time......

ACTION SERVICE GROUP ASTON PA, PROBLEMS? - ANYONE HAVE PROBLEMS GETTING PAID?

We didn't end up on good terms and no, we, did not get paid for the last job we did for them ( service work ) because we would not bend with their pricing and we just wrote it off as a bad debt and also i did become a little short with them and told them to stick it where the sun don't shine. never heard from them again.....

TO CHEAP TO PAY FOR A SERVICE CALL.......

The Hotel owner also personally cleans your toilet, washes your towels, and does the plumbing. I would laugh if once he got in the ladder fell. At least he tied the scaffolding off to the flag pole!............

CHANNEL LETTER FAB QUESTION

I make all my letters by hand (channel baby and various sized rigid conduit) and I actually like the 040 better on small letters and serifs. It holds the bend a little better and doesn't kink as easy. 3.5" Coil 040 is the best way to go.........

ANYONE HAD PROBLEMS WITH DIRECT SIGN WHOLESALE IN DENVER?

We recently ordered reverse channel letters from Direct Sign Wholesale in Denver, CO. The product was terrible for a long list of reasons and they refuse to do anything about it. (even after admitting that they screwed up) Has anyone had experience dealing with them?......

NEW BOARD VENDORS PRODUCTS & SPECIALS

MET Labs UL48 Programe

- An alternative to UL

LETRO-LED Light Bars and Modules now Available in 2800K White

- New Product From Eurocom

http://www.thesignsyndicate.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4029

INSIDE SIGN DESIGN

- A new industry setting design book that I dare you to find an equal

http://www.thesignsyndicate.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4005

PLASCO Trim Cap Special

- Remember this stuff??? Introductory Special Offer!!!

http://www.thesignsyndicate.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=3904

NEW MONTHLY LIGHT PROJECT TESTING RESULTS