ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Props to Jersey

I applaud Gov. Chris Christies decision to drop out of the 10 state cap and trade program that has a strangle hold on his states economy.

Its about time someone showed the courage and leadership to stand up to the enviro wack jobs that insist on killing jobs and burdening tax payers with a program that just doesn't work.

America desperately needs leadership like this at the federal level. IMO

Christie for president !

• Board Patron

I applaud Gov. Chris Christies decision to drop out of the 10 state cap and trade program that has a strangle hold on his states economy.

Its about time someone showed the courage and leadership to stand up to the enviro wack jobs that insist on killing jobs and burdening tax payers with a program that just doesn't work.

Christie for president !

He may have potential leadership skills but he certainly doesn't know how to push away from the table. How much does that Fat Bastard weigh anyway??

I would never trust a man to be president that can't even control his obviously out of control eating habits. How would he get our youth to practice good nutrition?? I heard he downs at least 14 hamburgers a day.........

I hope Fatso runs for president so we can all find out what that elephant weighs............

Dominic

"Don't be afraid to see what you see" - President Ronald Reagan

He could definitely use a treadmill and a salad or 2 :)

It is odd to me how important physical appearance is to many American voters.

My concern is for the future of our country and our ability to become competitive again in the World market.

You will not see China or India regulating themselves out of competition. If things don't change soon our kids will have a lot more to worry about than their weight.

Heh, I like tubby too. Like how he talks to the teachers unions and teachers "Go get a job somewhere else then!"

I thought Cap and Trade was already a dead stick?

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

• Board Patron

My concern is for the future of our country and our ability to become competitive again in the World market.

You will not see China or India regulating themselves out of competition. If things don't change soon our kids will have a lot more to worry about than their weight.

China is a Communist nation and the people have very little say about the world around them. India has wealth or abject poverty. In Beiging you have to travel around with a gas mask due to the air quality. Huge masses die each year from every type of ecological poisoning imagineable. Many Indians drink from polluted river water and contract every type of sickness imagineable. Are these the examples you would like to follow. No, I like clean air and water and thank God that the government of the USA regulates this or industry would dump whatever into the atmosphere it felt like.

I am very well accuainted with the oil industry in the USA and was wondering if you ever heard of Benzene, Xylene and Toulene ? These are carcinogens that would be dumped into our ecology if not for the EPA regulating them. Have you ever heard of H2S gas ? How about the oil company oxygenator called MTBE ? You or your children may have already ingested this with your water. Now I am not saying I am for over reaching government regulation, but Chinese or Indian regulations.... No way.

And you are right, our children will have a lot more to worry about than being fat pigs. How about stepping up the education of our children through better schooling and more college grants.Oh wait, Tubby Tuba wants to cut education for the masses. That will sure make us compete better around the world.

So I will say under no uncertain circumstances I would never support Governor Dickey Doo............. You know, his belly sticks out farther than his dickey doo.

EOM

Dominic

Guest Signtiffic
I thought Cap and Trade was already a dead stick?

Nope.... not a big stick anymore.....

Want to fix this country???? Be nice... to everyone. It's not about you. It's about us. At no time do I mean not to stand tall & proud & diligent & vigilant.... At no time do I suggest being a coward when it is time to fight. Other than that...even with all the crap going on in the world this is still the greatest country on the planet.

My concern is for the future of our country and our ability to become competitive again in the World market

Again.... we're more powerful together then seperated.

Divided we fall. United we stand.

EDIT: Added... Christie has had his share of twinkies.

Edited by Signtiffic

Guest Signtiffic
China or India regulating themselves out of competition

Just who do you think indirectly is regulating us out of competition? It's never the president... it's not the parties... it's the lobby. There is a bipartisian fault. There's also still a lack of participation and information wars are the new battlefield...

Think about...

2008 - 56% of registered voters actually voted

2004 - 55%

2000 - 51%

1996 - 49%

Don't you think somethings would be different if the registered voters actually showed up? NOT because of who they voted for but because they would represent more people actually participating in this democracy.

My guess is the registered voters who didn't show up were distracted and couldn't decide to get the ipad or the iphone. Wants and needs. Wants and needs.

I sure like snoochie's point of view too. My guess is he was a holywood devil dog...maybe paris island... maybe some other branch... am I close? Strangely reminds me of a conversation I had about a year or so ago.

ADD/EDIT:

Education.... Love the idea... without the contortionists twisting it. THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING AMERICAN!

Edited by Signtiffic

China is a Communist nation and the people have very little say about the world around them. India has wealth or abject poverty. In Beiging you have to travel around with a gas mask due to the air quality. Huge masses die each year from every type of ecological poisoning imagineable. Many Indians drink from polluted river water and contract every type of sickness imagineable. Are these the examples you would like to follow. No, I like clean air and water and thank God that the government of the USA regulates this or industry would dump whatever into the atmosphere it felt like.

I am very well accuainted with the oil industry in the USA and was wondering if you ever heard of Benzene, Xylene and Toulene ? These are carcinogens that would be dumped into our ecology if not for the EPA regulating them. Have you ever heard of H2S gas ? How about the oil company oxygenator called MTBE ? You or your children may have already ingested this with your water. Now I am not saying I am for over reaching government regulation, but Chinese or Indian regulations.... No way.

And you are right, our children will have a lot more to worry about than being fat pigs. How about stepping up the education of our children through better schooling and more college grants.Oh wait, Tubby Tuba wants to cut education for the masses. That will sure make us compete better around the world.

So I will say under no uncertain circumstances I would never support Governor Dickey Doo............. You know, his belly sticks out farther than his dickey doo.

EOM

Dominic

I don't suggest an unregulated free for all at all and I'm sure "Dickey Doo" as you so fondly refer to him doesn't suggest it either. Some common sense has to be used when it comes to the environment though.

Dickey is wise enough to see that the present cap and trade regulations aren't doing what they are intended to do and do nothing more than handicap his state and deters economic growth.

We have to be able to attract business back to the states or our middle class will be nothing more than a fond memory in 50 years.

I may be at risk of getting the dreaded "bonehead" label with this statement: I think our ability to educate our kids stems more so from a lack of discipline than a lack of funding. A good education is there to be had for the kids that want it.

One thing I know for sure is that a much greater number of eastern children have the discipline instilled in them at a very young age to educate themselves than we do. IMO

Guest Signtiffic
A good education is there to be had for the kids that want it.

One thing I know for sure is that a much greater number of eastern children have the discipline instilled in them at a very young age to educate themselves than we do.

No risk of being called a bonhead for telling it like it is.... Very true that eastern cultures tend to have way more kids in AP classes. (For the real boneheads... AP = Advanced Placement)

I DON'T agree that a good education is there to kids who want it. WHAT KID has enough experience to know what they want?

If being a bonehead is truly dreaded..... why doesn't the existing boneheads educate themselves.

Guest Signtiffic

Oh and I'd like to add to my No Risk comment.....

IT'S OK TO SEE IT YOUR WAY. Just be able to explain it clearly and you will likely be able to convince me of your point of view. Getting frustrated solves nothing. Giving up on your own opinion just because you think there is no getting through to me or others is a cowardly act on your part.

• !llumenati
If being a bonehead is truly dreaded..... why doesn't the existing boneheads educate themselves.

Because they are boners.

Our Govener is a no BS guy, Before he was Gov he busted a ton of coruption. So basically he has all the info needed to crack down against the people feeding off the Govnt tit and it scares them.

"I would never trust a man to be president that can't even control his obviously out of control eating habits. How would he get our youth to practice good nutrition?? I heard he downs at least 14 hamburgers a day........."

Well that sounds like the typical american answer. I would vote for him, He doesnt bow to the unions. Kids nutrition, That is the parents job, not the president. Kinda funny when you see a "large" child, most likely the parents are stuffing their faces with fast food, Over weight and lazy. Next time you are in a store just look around, F'n disgusting. Pretty lame reason for picking a president. Hell, look at the one we have now. The only reason he was elected was he is black. What has he done to help his state when he was a senator for that short time.

GOOD things happen for a reason......

Guest Signtiffic

Well said nut...

I personally can't stand most unions.... primarily for the corruption that seems to be embedded within every trade. I'm not saying that unions are worthless. To the contrary, they have their place and fighting them is a dumb idea. I just find it extremely difficult to work with them.... not because I'm not wiling to.

Maybe Christie is fat because he's behind a desk and on the phone all day working instead of hitting the gym, getting a hooker, and trying to be americas next top model. I don't think BO was elected because he was black. I think he got elected because his team was the beast in the information war.

As with most of the topics discussed, responisbility and participation is the missing factor. The war going on for your mind/vote does not mean you're getting hit with knowledge by either side. It does mean that a lot of mindless puppets get a hand shoved up their rear or their strings pulled. That's just as bad as Iraq, China, etc. where you're told to put on this tshirt and hold up this plaqard and go in the street for the cameras to see you support me....OR ELSE. The only difference in our consumer nation is the gun pointed towards your head is clever media, advertising, and marketing. WATCH MORE THAN ONE NEWS CHANNEL. READ READ READ READ from more than one source.

For Gods sake, educate yourself. Get more than one opinion. Gather the facts. BO is our current president. However, there is NO contender yet.

Age, Race, Color, Weight, etc SHOULD have no effect on your decision. The fact that you don't like "this" guy doesn't mean you should try and replace him with "that" guy.

Eastern culture is much tighter than American culture these days. There is a lost sense within our public education system that is run mainly by liberals. There is a lost sense when it comes to children's sports. There is a lost sense at home. IMO it stems from our education system, along with our leadership in the White House. There is not enough teaching or education about "What it is to be an America"" as Ronald Reagan put it. I was in 3rd grade when he got elected in, and I can tell you as a young boy, his speeches were inspiring. Speeches those days coming from a president were mostly about "We", later from different presidents they became about "I". Our public schools have now have this liberal agenda that strays from what it is to be an American. I didn't have any US history until I was in the 8th grade, that was my only US history class, everything else was world history or culture. Having kids of my own, my children get taught about every other culture BUT ours. Hell, they even get taught about other religions except for ours. BUT, we can't talk about American Culture, or mention Christianity in the classroom because it might offend the little Jewish kid, or Muslim Kid. What's not being taught is American exceptional-ism, and how we became what we are now, or, what we once were. There is this hidden agenda to not teach what got us here, or what was done in the past. It's not taught that it's okay to fail, everything is encompassed around not hurting feelings.

I'm probably the biggest Asshole or Prick when it comes to school meetings or my kids sports in some parents and teachers minds. Because I remind them that they "fail" to let the kids know that are failing, or failed to do something and that it's okay to feel hurt. It's how to learn from that and turn it around. I'm pretty vocal about this, every kid who plays a sport gets a trophy at the end of the year whether they win or not. Each of my kids have a shelf of trophies, one time my kids at one one was boasting about how many he had. I reminded him that only two of the ten were truly earned, I then told him from all the years I played sports I only was lucky enough to have two that says 1st place, one for a team sport, the other for an individual sport. Sports and the school system is more concerned about letting the kids know about failure, and feelings than giving them a good kick in the ass to do better. They're setting up our kids to fail, by treating them all as winners no matter who tries better and eliminating the sense to compete.

Back to school, half of my kids school classrooms does the Pledge of Allegiance, my kids only know about Pearl Harbor and the war against the Nazi's because we teach them that, at home. My kids have never heard what happened on 9/11 through school, it may get mentioned, but it's never told "why". Times like these, it's up to parents, parents who hopefully have a sense of understanding. High Schools teach that we should be guilty as Americans, that we have a dark past, that we shouldn't have what others don't.

We have to face it, we've fallen behind, a lot of public sector people have been made to feel they have a right to a pension, or full benefits, and that they have job security, where the difference makers , the ones pulling the cart have to earn it, and fight for it. Other countries have their shit TOGETHER now, China, India and others.

Until entitlement gets put in the light for what it is, and exceptionalism is rebirthed, it will be a long hard road for us all. But it starts at home.

Alright, back to work

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

• !llumenati

Even though I hate with a passion living in this state, There is one nice thing about it, every one knows where it is and what goes on, I personally did not vote for BO and our gov has a lot to bring to the table if he does run but I dont think he will because there is a lot to do here. If he did run I bet his party would shun him to a certain extent because he could care less if you are a Dem or Rep, If you are slacking or doing anything shady he will bust you.

{Age, Race, Color, Weight, etc SHOULD have no effect on your decision. The fact that you don't like "this" guy doesn't mean you should try and replace him with "that" guy.}

So true. One thing is certain.... Were all F'd up in our own little way.

You will never please everyone, maybe a few if your lucky. What ever you say will be twisted, mis understood or even fall on def ears 'cause it's not what they want to here.

Most important is that you please yourself.

GOOD things happen for a reason......

• Board Patron

Let me close with this........ Whether or not I agree with anyone else on this board for their opinions or not, I will die defending their right to have them. I would never demean or chastise anyone else for having an opinion different than mine.

My point is as always, I just disagree. I believe in the philosophy everything begins at home and have practiced that my whole life. Being said, the fact that Dickey Doo, if elected president, would represent all Americans, I think the fact he eats more McDonalds hamburgers than healthy food and is about 300 pounds overweight would send out a mixed message to the world. How would they take it if he had to go on official business to an impoverished nation that we are trying to garner support with. It would be taken as a sign of American arrogance, even though it wouldn't actually be. But again, I reiterate, I will defend to the death your right to vote for a Walrus to be president. I just can't do it.

One thing for sure, he wouldn't be the model of physical readiness that we would like to portray to our armed services. Wait....maybe we could make him a drill instructor......Just kidding.

Best of luck to all on the board and this is my final opinion on this subject. And for the record, I still don't want anything to do with the YESCO franchise plan.

EOM

Dominic

Guest Signtiffic

Well said snoochie... wcsg.... and nut... well said.

No work for me today. I'm on vacation starting now. And by the way... for you're viewing pleasure...

Oh man, I already see that this is going to be a tear jerker. Going to have to watch later when work is done.

Oh man, I already see that this is going to be a tear jerker. Going to have to watch later when work is done.

yeah, I had to push a couple tears to the side after watching that.

Damn I'm proud to be an American :amerflag: :amerflag:

Oh and I'd like to add to my No Risk comment.....

IT'S OK TO SEE IT YOUR WAY. Just be able to explain it clearly and you will likely be able to convince me of your point of view. Getting frustrated solves nothing. Giving up on your own opinion just because you think there is no getting through to me or others is a cowardly act on your part.

My comment about being called a "bonehead" for my views was said with tongue firmly planted in cheek. I know its hard to get a read on people from behind a computer screen. I tend to be a guy that makes wise cracks and jokes around a lot. That said, I have no problem with giving my opinions or views and totally appreciate your opinions in return. It's how we learn.

Hope you guys have a good weekend.

• Board Patron

Christie for president !

Cheers!!!!

Installation & Maintenance Services

Brian Phillips | expresssignandneon@sbcglobal.net | P. 812-882-3278

Express Sign & Neon | 119 S. 15th Street - Vincennes - IN 47591

express%20neon%20sig.jpg