ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Humpday

Erik Sine

I always thought Humpday meant :Lets_do_it_wild: day. But I hear it's not.

Coming down with the flu and my body aches, to top it off it beginning to suck feeling like this and work on a puter :puke:

Fubar

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

It's on video. It's kind of an underground Canadian film. It's filmed like it is a documentary with the story of these two guys. All they do from sun up to sun down is shotgun Coors light cans and walk around. It's pretty funny.

Just Give'r

-Marek

Coming down with the flu and my body aches, to top it off it beginning to suck feeling like this and work on a puter :puke:

OD on a natural vitamin C that you can OD on (Shaklee comes to mind). Go to bed. Call me in the morning.

joemomma

I do it in the transformer box.

1946-2008

Now shouldnt it be that friday is considered hump day? Or perhaps the beginning of hump weekend? After all isnt the weekend when all the good humping begins? You know, get a drinks in the system. Get the smooth on. Then if you did it right your humping all night.

Great now I am all depressed. I am wishing I was in my early 20's with the knowlege I have now.

TEastin

Tomorrow is "Trying to get over the Hump" day for me. I am doing the bi-anual Rosarito to Ensenada "Fun" bike ride down in Baja. It's 50 miles and has one long..long..long hill. I did it in 4 hours last year, we'll see how long it takes this time.

:grd:

-Marek

Thx Joe! Marek, sounds like a new version of the movie "Strange Brew" eh

Who am I kidding, I still wouldnt know what to do with it!

whoops wrong quote

TEastin

At this point with the way I feel for a 4 hour ride, I'll wait for you at the finish line with beer in hand....or just look for me on the beach somewhere, where ever the most women are at :D

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill