ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

I-Crane??? What ever happened to these guys?

Brian

The white cab is a new 62'. I worked out a few things and traded in the 50'. The F750 was here until the end of last week. That was a repo truck I acquired but after using a truck that size daily I realized it was just added expense, overkill and ridiculous to try to do daily jobs. Not worth having for the extra 10' or so of stick. I paid around 125k for the 2011 62' cranes. The 50' I had I am not real sure because it got mounted on one of my existing 550's at the time. Had it been a new truck at the time I am assuming it would have been in the 115k range without a generator/welder. As far as building my own cranes, yes that is the goal at this point if everything goes as planned. I meet with the steel company that builds the sections etc. next week so we will see how it goes.

Edited by kendal

• Board Patron

Hold on! Just what the hell is going on? You are on here promoting ICrane as the shit, but you are going to start building the latest model ICranes? You know what... I think you are full of shit! Sorry but there is a lot of pure bull shit being spewed on here and it is time to fess up. Now somebody is not telling the truth. Who the hell owns ICrane? simple question and I just want the name no other horse crap.

I am willing to bet THERE IS NO LICENSED, REGISTERED, LEGIT BUSINESS NAMED ICRANE

Installation & Maintenance Services

Brian Phillips | expresssignandneon@sbcglobal.net | P. 812-882-3278

Express Sign & Neon | 119 S. 15th Street - Vincennes - IN 47591

express%20neon%20sig.jpg

• Board Patron

Nice....... the crane in the first picture you posted on page 1 that was "yours" is not one of the 3 pics the you just posted. I smell a rat!

express%20neon%20sig.jpg

The picture on page 1 is the crane I traded for the white truck you see above. The page 1 truck was white originally and I painted it myself! That was a couple weeks ago or so. What kind of rat do you think you smell? The 3 trucks above are the trucks I have here working now. The 72' crane was sold by me last week. Are you missing something or do you have it now? Exactly how am I full of shit? Ernest owns I-Crane at this point and I do not know anything about their future plans with that. That is why I am having a meeting with them in the next week or so. I wouldn't keep the I-CRANE name because of people like you that always have something negative to say and the past liability of what Sam put out before he left. As far as the license, business name etc. I have no idea. If you are that curious then look it up instead of bitching about it all the time! Is there a reason you need to know who owns it at this point? Do you own an I-CRANE or did you just get screwed by Sam before it was taken over? I am still trying to figure out what you think is bullshit? I am a very honest business man and do not have had any Jesus fish logo's anywhere near me! I am trying to build a good crane for a good price! That's it!! Is there a problem with that or do you just like bitching about something that has nothing to do with you?

• Board Patron

i'm here, wait for me, gotta read this all

63 foot Elliott v60

50 foot 8 ton crane/auger

Skid steer with forks and dirt bucket

www.signworksinc.com

www.wehangsigns.com

Signworks Inc.
Toronto, Canada
416-653-7227
1-877-912-7446

• Board Patron

Ok I will tell you what I think is bullshit. You have stated on here time after time that ICrane is still in business and you just flat out LIED!

That is bullshit. You are a liar

express%20neon%20sig.jpg

• Board Patron

I'M SPEECHLESS

KENDAL YOU HAVE LARGE NUTS RISKING THAT MANY EMPLOYEES LIVES IN A BUSINESS THAT ALREADY HAS ITS DANGERS AS IT IS.

63 foot Elliott v60

www.signworksinc.com

www.wehangsigns.com

Signworks Inc.
Toronto, Canada
416-653-7227
1-877-912-7446

• Board Patron

You have said repeatedly how you have no part in ICrane you are just a satisfied customer once again bullshit.

Face it you bought some shit that now is no longer made. How any sign shop that was busy would have time to develop,build and market a crane is beyond me.

If you are so honest why don't you start telling the WHOLE truth. You have posted on sign web that ICrane is still in business just last week.

express%20neon%20sig.jpg

• Board Patron

Here is an example of the wrong way to start a new business... already people on here doubt the truthfulness of anything you say.

express%20neon%20sig.jpg

• Board Patron

I have 3 - 62' I Cranes already. Just adding a local service/install truck so 50' is enough for that

this was posted feb 6th

The white cab is a new 62'. I worked out a few things and traded in the 50'.

today, which is 7 days later you have recieved, and sold the 50' crane you said you had on order. interesting...

• Board Patron

I was and still am confused by this thread. I thought everyone was talking about I Crane and whether or not they are a viable company still in business. The other poster, Kendal, is apparently not talking about I Crane but his own brand that he is going to build?? Maybe I am getting this wrong.

Is I Crane still in business and what does that have to do with Kendal building his own, which I would say is still legal in this country. If he can put the capital and know how into his own venture, then I say have at it. I would hope that he would follow all the proper protocols in launching his new business and I would bet he would.

I wish him well...................

Best

• Like 2

"Don't be afraid to see what you see" - President Ronald Reagan

Ok I will tell you what I think is bullshit. You have stated on here time after time that ICrane is still in business and you just flat out LIED!

That is bullshit. You are a liar

I said I had a crane on order! I know you must be a little slow so try to keep up before calling me a liar dick face! The owner of I-CRANE owns the steel company that builds the boom sections with the base and subframe. Those can be assembled in Georgia. You are correct that I-CRANE no longer has a facility. Since I needed another crane anyway and have been around them my whole life I figured I would just assemble it here along with some of my experienced guys that have been around and worked on our cranes for many years. (various manufacturers).

I'M SPEECHLESS

KENDAL YOU HAVE LARGE NUTS RISKING THAT MANY EMPLOYEES LIVES IN A BUSINESS THAT ALREADY HAS ITS DANGERS AS IT IS.

How am I risking my employees lives? Crane and business would be insured and engineered. Only building the 50' Crane.

You have said repeatedly how you have no part in ICrane you are just a satisfied customer once again bullshit.

Face it you bought some shit that now is no longer made. How any sign shop that was busy would have time to develop,build and market a crane is beyond me.

If you are so honest why don't you start telling the WHOLE truth. You have posted on sign web that ICrane is still in business just last week.

I do not have anything to do with I-CRANE! I said I was meeting them in the next week or so! Damn, you are a little slow! I bought some shit that is no longer made? I can buy any part for that crane anytime I want! Its not a space shuttle people! They still make the parts! I am not developing a new crane. The existing design works great! I am making a few minor changes if I get to that point. Am I the first person ever to start another business? NO! I feel there is a need for it in
the current market and have had very good luck with it myself, so if the opportunity is there I am going to explore it! You keep asking about the "WHOLE" truth and I have answered your smart ass comments. Again, still not seeing any lies from my end! Only a dipshit from your end!
The only one doubting my truthfulness is you because you are holding some kind of grudge against Sam from years and years ago! Let it go man! I got screwed too! It's gonna be ok! There is no need to try and call me out! It's not working for
you! I am not slooooowwwww! Keep that in mind before you try to bash me with I am doing. I would be putting my ass on the line with my money! I am sorry you don't have the balls to do something like this but you being an asshole about me wanting to build a crane is not helping whatever cause you think you are cheering for.
I have said time and time again Licensed, Engineered, Insured etc. If I can't do it right then I just won't do it! Period! I am not just going to build a crane in the back yard because it sounded like a great idea. Don't be an idiot! I will have a ton of hours into just seeing if it is possible. You are talking to a successful educated individual and not some back woods sign guy with a welder! I have all my teeth!
Great talk though! Go stalk someone else's posts!

today, which is 7 days later you have recieved, and sold the 50' crane you said you had on order. interesting...

That is not the 50' I had on order! I bought that in 2012 and had it mounted on an existing F550 I had! Try to keep up! I traded that for the white 62' crane! I still ordered a new 50' which I am flying up to discuss in the next week or so. Got it now or are you trying to get in with the smart ass from Express Sign?

I was and still am confused by this thread. I thought everyone was talking about I Crane and whether or not they are a viable company still in business. The other poster, Kendal, is apparently not talking about I Crane but his own brand that he is going to build?? Maybe I am getting this wrong.

Is I Crane still in business and what does that have to do with Kendal building his own, which I would say is still legal in this country. If he can put the capital and know how into his own venture, then I say have at it. I would hope that he would follow all the proper protocols in launching his new business and I would bet he would.

I wish him well...................

Best

Snoochie,

That is the most intelligent thing I've heard on here! Somebody with common sense! I thought I would never find it! Thank you! You can bet it will be done right or like I said, I just won't do it at all! Reputation is key in the sign business and I have a good one! I am not planning on changing that with putting a crappy crane out there!

Thanks

• Board Patron

hmmm JS Crane sales has the exact same picture of the red truck you posted first on sign web for sale.

express%20neon%20sig.jpg

• Board Patron

Kendal admit you lied about I Crane still being in business. I started this post about that and you chimed right in singing their praises. Now you seem to remember none of that and claim this post is about your new business. hmmmmm So you are stalking my post dumb ass.

Middle State Steel

express%20neon%20sig.jpg

I traded the truck to Bobby King! What he did after it left here has nothing to do with me. I have never even talked to JS Crane! So what? There is a sign crane for sale. what is sooo hmmmmmm about that?

You are still trying and it's still not working!!

• Board Patron

somebody call the ministry of labour and send them to Kendals sign/crane shop before somebody gets killed

63 foot Elliott v60

www.signworksinc.com

www.wehangsigns.com

Signworks Inc.
Toronto, Canada
416-653-7227
1-877-912-7446

• Board Patron

exact same picture you posted!

express%20neon%20sig.jpg

• Board Patron

You have told so many lies you can't even remember what you have said

express%20neon%20sig.jpg

• Board Patron

Let's see you painted a truck of yours a couple of weeks ago but it was posted for sale a couple of weeks ago by someone else you do not know? With the exact same picture you posted on here as yours? You don't know them but you share photos?

wow dude!

Edited by chubbygumby

express%20neon%20sig.jpg

Kendal admit you lied about I Crane still being in business. I started this post about that and you chimed right in singing their praises. Now you seem to remember none of that and claim this post is about your new business. hmmmmm So you are stalking my post dumb ass.

Middle State Steel

There is nothing to admit except that you can't read! They do not have a facility anymore but can still be built. I would assume under the I-CRANE name. This will all be resolved after the meeting. I ordered the tube sections to be built! Legally as far as the paperwork is concerned I would assume that I-CRANE still has a business license. If I can still order a crane then I guess that must have something to do with them. I really do not care if they are or aren't. What's the difference. I praised the value and design of the I-Crane. It was a good product! Please read previous posts before commenting and trying to call me out once again which doesn't seem to be going to well for you!

• Board Patron

fuck me dude the tucker automobile does not have a facility anymore either but I guess they could be built also.

express%20neon%20sig.jpg

Let's see you painted a truck of yours a couple of weeks ago but it was posted for sale a couple of weeks ago by someone else you do not know? With the exact same picture you posted on here as yours? You don't know them but you share photos?

wow dude!

I traded it a couple weeks ago! Sorry if you couldn't follow that! Maybe it wasn't explained slow enough for you! I painted that truck in my shop over a year ago! The pictures were taken by me and sent to Bobby King to do whatever it is he does to sell the cranes.

I like that you are still trying to cal me out! Still not working for you!

somebody call the ministry of labour and send them to Kendals sign/crane shop before somebody gets killed

Seriously Captain Intelligent comment guy? Let me know how that comment has any merit whatsoever?

Chubby, I have come to the conclusion that you are just a complete idiot! Oh and by the way, you still haven't found one lie! You can keep on trying though! You are only dumbing yourself down! Great Job!

• Board Patron

Kendal

My post was titled "I-Crane what ever happened to these guys" Just what part of that was confusing to you Kendal? Please show me that very honest post where you said they no longer had a facility and you were now building them. Was it right at the beginning? Nooooooooo, it was only after you had be pinned down and could no longer dance your way around the true answers. You jumped in on my post but accuse me of stalking your post .... nice try. I may not be the amazing Carnac but I see failure in you future. But on the bright side I think you have a real future in politics.

express%20neon%20sig.jpg

• Board Patron

whatever......

Edited by chubbygumby

express%20neon%20sig.jpg