ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Stuff for sale, stuff for giveaway

imanut

• !llumenati

Cleaning out a bunch of stuff. Some is for sale, some for give away. Have box of various samples of leds that might come in handy for service, or sampling. Have complete signcomp samples to make a wall sample kit, similar to what signcomp displays at shows. Have set of five finger burner heads, have classic cannon fires. Have Hilti TE 52 and Hilti TE 74, with bits. Have complete box of Corian samples if there is anyone out there that utilizes such. Have samples of Lumitext edgelit samples looking for a new home. Have cannon fire (like used in Europe for bending, or US for pyrex work, and also several of the single tip German torches (again used in Europe, but also in US for pyrex work, etc), have oxygen generator also. To keep from clogging the signsyndicate - please PM me, or email me direct. If I don't personally know you, please tell me who you are and what you do - as I'm not giving/selling this stuff to wannabees. Have some triphosphor sample lamps from Voltarc - but not sure if they can be shipped readily. Also have an ancient PORTABLE spark type tube tester - works off a Everready NO 484 - 45 volt battery.

• !llumenati

Sorry guys - been busy with crap here - not the paying kind either. I sent you all an email - thanks for the inquiry.

No interest in the sign comp samples nor the lumitext letters?

• !llumenati

Guys - can't seem to put pics on the PM's. Please send me your emails, as I have the pics, and prices now and ready to send out. Also - if anyone closer to Illinois - have a Knack box, another storage box on wheels, shelving, and a cross bed box on wheels used for storage. Also have heavy duty 4 x 10 shelving, uprights, and shelves, and 3/4" wood for the shelves themselves. Pick up only on that stuff.

Sorry for the delay --- as I know everyone was losing sleep over this..

gn