ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

I Guarantee

The Sign Syndicate has the best sign industry political and underground information that you won't obtain anywhere else or....

The next 10 years is FREE!!

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

• Board Patron

May the truth be told.

Erik for ISA president

Sean,

Erik has way too much Integrity to be associated with that outfit.........

Best

• Like 1

"Don't be afraid to see what you see" - President Ronald Reagan

• Board Patron

ISA = International ShamWow Association.

Best

• Like 1

That is exactly what I would do as first action of taking control.

Clean house, fire everyone and re-interview anyone taking interest to be "re-in'd". The age and accumulation of all those cozy relations would be at an end, end of story.

2nd thing I would do is rid the name ISA = International Sign Association.

Rename it in part as it's former glory, the new "U.S. National Electric Sign Association" in red white, and blue. Why narrow from a broader scope name? Because I'm proud of my national colors and want all to know that I won't "appease" to a international scope and because of that it's lost it's way.

The cream of the crop of the sign industry IS the electric sign aspect of this trade, everything else is sub-category. I don't want to loose the main focus that of which is the most important of the sign trade, and again focus on the survival on the electric sign trade and not try to expand the horizons of this great sign association upon merging with the T-Shirt people, the ink people, the plastic people, the design people, nor the spa and pool people.

Anyone wanting a voluntary board or executive position would undergo a thorough interview process to assure the individual has the highest intentions of holding our heritage at heart first.

Close exclusive relations with U.L. would end, instead an open forum for U.L., MET, and ETL, along with others would be opened but preferential treatment to those that stick closest to the OSHA standards, instead of deviating from it.

I would appoint Paul Sign, Snooch and a few others for the national sign & service committee along with enforcement of the code of conduct.

Dave Hovey & Telford for engineering and technical directors

Marko & Gary for the electric sign advisory committee which engages concerns within the trade and with government relations.

Sean and a few others heading up the Wholesale/dist. sign trade committee

Kirstie in marketing and government relations

I could go on and on with appointees but I'd rather not.

As for myself, once I fired everyone and put a new "order" in place to kick start this grand trade of ours once again again then I would resign and resume what I love the most, being your admin here at the SS with lemonade in hand. With this new hope, the SS would no longer be needed and it could rightfully die until that point in time where it's needed again. By then hopefully there is nothing but dust in my eye sockets.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

• Board Patron

Erik;

I like the appointment of Paul Signs. Looking at the amount of lights he has on his fleet of beautiful trucks, I know he will be able to illuminate the way forward on the path to Integrity for the subject ISA.

I would also like to nominate Chubbygumby as the Sargeant at Arms for your staff. He has just the personality to help establish order.

Best