ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Cell Phone Telemarketing Call Blocking

I received this email today as a reminder. This is for real. I just did it and it takes less than 1 minute. Call the number shown in the message below or go to the website listed to block your cell phone number from telemarketers.

Mark

-----Original Message-----

Subject: CALL BLOCKING

JUST A REMINDER....18 days from today, all cell phone numbers are being released to telemarketing companies and you will start to receive sale calls. ..YOU WILL BE CHARGED FOR THESE CALLS.... To prevent this call the following number from your cell phone: 888-382-1222

It is the National DO NOT CALL list. It will only take a minute of your time. It blocks your number for five (5) years. HELP OTHERS BY PASSING THIS ON TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS. OR GO TO: www.donotcall.gov/

Thanks for the heads up BOP. For this I take back the Bozo Cookie wise crack.

I have always thought that if the # is in the phone book, that # is fair game. Its basically public record at that point. But they dont have a phone book for cell phones that I know of. To me that means they are private #'s.

TEastin

Thanks for the heads up BOP. For this I take back the Bozo Cookie wise crack.

I have always thought that if the # is in the phone book, that # is fair game. Its basically public record at that point. But they dont have a phone book for cell phones that I know of. To me that means they are private #'s.

Follow the money. I don't remember all the details when it was being pushed through, but I do remember there was a loud outcry from people who didn't want it to happen. But as usual, their concerns were ignored by the "powers-that-be". But don't put all the blame on the telemarketers. Does your cell phone company offer you a private number option?

Speaking of telemarketers, I just got a new cable phone with a flat rate of $30 a month with free calls anywhere in the US. Love it, but what sucks so far is the phone number is old and was a number to someone who owes a lot of money to creditors :soopa: and they don't believe me that I'm not him :aufsmaul_2: and I already get the sales calls too :bitchin:

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

• !llumenati

For everyone's information---just because a number is in the phone book does not make it fair game for telemarketers-----nor does an unlisted number save you from telemarketers. By going to the www.donotcall.gov website, you can place about 5 numbers at a time. These can be home or cell-----BUT telemarketers have to confirm their numbers they call every month------so it'll take about a month, possible 2 to stop the calls from telemarketers. This does not apply to churches, non-profit org, etc, nor companies you have already had dealings with where they have a business relationship withyou. If you get calls from a telemarketer after you have put your name on the DNC list-----they are liable for a fine in the amount of $11,000 per violation.

Gary Nutting