ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Empire Facilities now Front Street Has anyone had experience with them?

Brian

• Board Patron

Checking to see how these guys operate

Installation & Maintenance Services

Brian Phillips | expresssignandneon@sbcglobal.net | P. 812-882-3278

Express Sign & Neon | 119 S. 15th Street - Vincennes - IN 47591

express%20neon%20sig.jpg

• Board Patron

Checking to see how these guys operate

Chubby;

I can't tell you about this company in specificity, but they accuired the maintenance division of Lighting Elysium of New York, whom I worked for in the past. I did some high end customers for Lighting Elysium here in California and always got paid on or about terms. Our terms were Net 30 Days and payment was usually received at about 35 days without fail. Beyond that, I can't really add anything. But as always, be vigilante.

Best of Luck

"Don't be afraid to see what you see" - President Ronald Reagan

• Board Patron

Thanks Paul I trust your judgement.

express%20neon%20sig.jpg

• Board Patron

Empire facilities Management, Bohemia NY Look them up on the web. Make your own decision. I do not do work for them

Paul;

Have you had a bad experience with them in the past? I do not now nor have I ever worked for this company which I believe has changed hands a few times and is now a possession of some outside capital interests. But I did work in the past for Lighting Elysium and I did get paid by them. The repair division of Lighting Elysium was bought by this company and that is what my input solely was and is.

I agree with your summation that you should always research and make your decisions based on that. I am usually apprehensive about any of these NSP's that are out there because it seems their model is to pay grudgingly or not at all for services provided.

But I am curious, as they are in your backyard, as to what you based your decision on for not working for them.

Best

"Don't be afraid to see what you see" - President Ronald Reagan

• !llumenati

I did work for them several years ago. They want the work done yesterday and they want to pay next year. First time was the usual we did not get the paperwork, that payment took 4 months. Second time was 6 months.

I don't need them or the extra work chasing money.

Like I say....Same Circus, just different clowns

• 2 weeks later...

How is it possible for so many contractors, clients and owners to lose paperwork! We finally started spending huge amounts of money first on FedEx, and then USPS certified mail just to get signatures. Then, you prove that you did send it and they did receive it (after it cost you bucks to have the proof) and they say, "well, we can't find it, so send it again." The other story is," the check is cut, and it's sitting on so and so's desk, but he/she won't be back in the office for two weeks to sign it. Sorry!"

• Board Patron

Sharon who are you with? Your profile says nothing about you or your company. Please let us know a little about you

express%20neon%20sig.jpg