Jump to content

Sticky Notes

Want to see more content on this site?

Register and Log In....It's FREE!!!  

 

Having Trouble?  Email us Link

 

Click the X to close this box

Kgirl Kgirl

ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES

If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components Like Trim Cap, LED's, USHIO LED Lamps, Neon Supplies, or LED Power Supplies, Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!

Buy Now

NATIONAL SIGN & SERVICE COMPANY REVIEW LIST

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors

Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

You Must Be A Registered Member & A Subcontractor
Click Here

MEMBER LOCATION MAP

Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call? Locate a Supplier or Advertiser Regarding Thier Goods & Services?

Become a Member & Upgrade Your Free Membership So Others Can Locate You
Click Here
carlmcmas

COVID-19 / Coronavirus - has it affected you

Recommended Posts

Vickie;

 

I am an electrician, having transitioned from the sign industry. In California, I believe I am deemed "essential". The problem is that Capital budgets as well as Reactionary budgets have seized shut everywhere making the work disappear.

 

I work directly for major companies in the oil industry as well as many national food chains and I can tell you the work is stopped for the time being. I did not mention those in the venues listed but I can assure you they are household names. Now, some could go belly up sucking contractors as well as everyday folks with them.

 

All we can do now is to contain and defeat this Pandemic and reopen our frozen economy. Hopefully the other nations of the world can do the same.

 

With our great scientists, the resilient American people and most importantly, the mercy of the Good Lord above, we will get through this.

 

Everybody on this site please stay safe and remain strong.

 

God Bless all........................

 

  • Like 3

"Don't be afraid to see what you see" - President Ronald Reagan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are installers still working as of the latest city and state mandates  to stay home ? I dont think we are considered essential for the most part

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are installers still working as of the latest city and state mandates  to stay home ? I dont think we are considered essential for the most part

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We are still,  here in Maryland.  Some places have asked us to not show up beginning next week as they don't want any vendors on site but other than that, we are doing our thing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, powersign said:

Are installers still working as of the latest city and state mandates  to stay home ? I dont think we are considered essential for the most part

 

Eric;

 

To be honest, I am not sure who or what contractors are "Essential" at this time other than those working for companies deemed "Essential".

 

Since I work for food chains and oil companies and they are deemed "Essential", that apparently sets my status.

 

I would guess if you work for oil, banking, food or stores such as CVS, Walgreens, Walmart or the like, you would be considered "Essential".  Bottom line, who knows but I know I still perform what small level of work is being given out and I have not been arrested for being on the street in my service truck.

 

Hopefully this tragic Virus will be dealt with rapidly and we all can get back to normal.

 

My main concern is for the people of our country and the world. I don't want to see any more devastation or death. This is a time for all of us to come together as one and as Senator Lindsey Graham said "Kick its Ass" referring to Covid-19.

 

Stay safe & strong...........

 

 

  • Like 1

"Don't be afraid to see what you see" - President Ronald Reagan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As Americans we all should pull together with love and compassion in this transition time and find as much truth as possible. A lot of us are normally very busy working and have a family to raise so we don't have the time to do a lot of reading and research. I believe when we are not divided we are stronger and can help each other expose the corruption that has infiltrated many organizations and governments so we may lead better healthy lives of freedom. We can make better choices for food and health so we live long pain free lives. So in the spirit of freedom and awareness below is some information we found that is out there that maybe the poster above was not aware of that the CDC and WHO are both corrupt organizations. Remember don't be LIE ve anyone and do your own research as there is a war on for  your mind. I will post at the bottom some links to Doctors MDs and Scientists who pull info from peer review studies that it is possible to enhance your immune system. Plus the Doctors have first hand results from their patients that better health is achieved by eating healthy foods, taking supplements and certain herbs and mushrooms.  Belief is not the same as Knowing. Take back your personal power. 

 

 

Politics and Corruption at the World Health Organization (WHO) - Global Research

Politics and Corruption at the World Health Organization (WHO) - Global Research

Mega Corruption Scandal At The WHO


 

Coronavirus: How WHO corruption helped it spread

 

CDC Scientist Whisteblowers Confirm Corruption Within the CDC

CDC: Corruption, Deceit and Cover-Up • Children's Health Defense

CDC Corruption: A Betrayal Of Public Trust - HoneyColony

CDC News | CDC News


 

Truth and Fiction Coronavirus - Gregg Braden

 

 

 

Dr. Al Sears on Super Immunity

https://marketing.alsearsmd.com/acton/rif/28028/s-0b4c-2003/-/l-002e:1c75/l-002e/showPreparedMessage?utm_term=Click here&utm_campaign=Super immunity starts in your gut&utm_content=email&utm_source=Act-On+Software&utm_medium=email&cm_mmc=Act-On Software-_-email-_-Super immunity starts in your gut-_-Click here&sid=TV2:MFOzuFnOx

 

Dr. Al Sears MD on Superfood

https://marketing.alsearsmd.com/acton/rif/28028/s-0b48-2003/-/l-002e:1c75/l-002e/showPreparedMessage?utm_term=Click here&utm_campaign=Will this superfood save humanity&utm_content=email&utm_source=Act-On+Software&utm_medium=email&cm_mmc=Act-On Software-_-email-_-Will this superfood save humanity-_-Click here&sid=TV2:pVisvl34h

 

There are many more Doctors, Scientist and Researchers who will confirm that healthy food, supplements, herbs, trace minerals and mushrooms will enhance your Immune System. Just do some research and read some reports in medical journals. 

We are being tested now in many ways during this transition period and one of those ways is to increase our awareness and discernment. Be strong and take back your power from those who seek to control your mind. 

 

  • Like 1

Salsa Signman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Salsa Signman said:

As Americans we all should pull together with love and compassion in this transition time and find as much truth as possible. A lot of us are normally very busy working and have a family to raise so we don't have the time to do a lot of reading and research. I believe when we are not divided we are stronger and can help each other expose the corruption that has infiltrated many organizations and governments so we may lead better healthy lives of freedom. We can make better choices for food and health so we live long pain free lives. So in the spirit of freedom and awareness below is some information we found that is out there that maybe the poster above was not aware of that the CDC and WHO are both corrupt organizations. Remember don't be LIE ve anyone and do your own research as there is a war on for  your mind. I will post at the bottom some links to Doctors MDs and Scientists who pull info from peer review studies that it is possible to enhance your immune system. Plus the Doctors have first hand results from their patients that better health is achieved by eating healthy foods, taking supplements and certain herbs and mushrooms.  Belief is not the same as Knowing. Take back your personal power. 

 

 

Politics and Corruption at the World Health Organization (WHO) - Global Research

Politics and Corruption at the World Health Organization (WHO) - Global Research

Mega Corruption Scandal At The WHO


 

Coronavirus: How WHO corruption helped it spread

 

CDC Scientist Whisteblowers Confirm Corruption Within the CDC

CDC: Corruption, Deceit and Cover-Up • Children's Health Defense

CDC Corruption: A Betrayal Of Public Trust - HoneyColony

CDC News | CDC News


 

Truth and Fiction Coronavirus - Gregg Braden

 

 

 

Dr. Al Sears on Super Immunity

https://marketing.alsearsmd.com/acton/rif/28028/s-0b4c-2003/-/l-002e:1c75/l-002e/showPreparedMessage?utm_term=Click here&utm_campaign=Super immunity starts in your gut&utm_content=email&utm_source=Act-On+Software&utm_medium=email&cm_mmc=Act-On Software-_-email-_-Super immunity starts in your gut-_-Click here&sid=TV2:MFOzuFnOx

 

Dr. Al Sears MD on Superfood

https://marketing.alsearsmd.com/acton/rif/28028/s-0b48-2003/-/l-002e:1c75/l-002e/showPreparedMessage?utm_term=Click here&utm_campaign=Will this superfood save humanity&utm_content=email&utm_source=Act-On+Software&utm_medium=email&cm_mmc=Act-On Software-_-email-_-Will this superfood save humanity-_-Click here&sid=TV2:pVisvl34h

 

There are many more Doctors, Scientist and Researchers who will confirm that healthy food, supplements, herbs, trace minerals and mushrooms will enhance your Immune System. Just do some research and read some reports in medical journals. 

We are being tested now in many ways during this transition period and one of those ways is to increase our awareness and discernment. Be strong and take back your power from those who seek to control your mind. 

 

 

Hello,

 

Sorry, there's a lot of WOO here.

 

For example:

Dr. Al Sears, M.D. currently owns and operates a successful integrative medicine and anti-aging clinic in Royal Palm Beach, Florida - so he's totally neutral?  No he's pushing his own business is what he's doing. 

 

Gregg Branden is another one. Bridging Science, Spirituality & the Real World?  The "Spirituality" is the kicker here!  Does he get into "healing sounds"...beating of tom toms, waving of feathers like so many others in his particular field?

 

Rense?  Whoa! C'mon!

 

With all due respect there are too many people who believe everything is corrupt, such as The World Health Organization that happens to counter their particular fringe view on any topic.  People capitilize on this and make money, a lot of money from wooism. Jim Bakker and his miracle silver solution virus killer is one. Missouri is the first state to file a lawsuit against Bakker for selling his coronavirus "treatment," but others have also been warning him to stop, because its "snake oil".  When Jimmy couldn't sell Jesus (the Lord needs your money for me to spend) anymore he made a lateral move.  

 

Anyway, I'm late for my Wet Yoga class - I hear that heals everything. 

 

1454836371_WetYogaClass.jpg.464cdb303e11e6808f2267a7dcbeb4e1.jpg

 

Believe what you want to believe personally, but please don't spread it around to people who are afraid right now, President Trump is doing that job. 

 

Cheers

 

And be safe, yes? 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just got a "unsubscribe" from our newsletters and reason stated "Going out of Business".  This comes from a pretty large longtime Sign Company here in California

  • Sad 1

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sign shops in Washington state aren't considered essential... home improvement stores, pot shops and "vegetation management crews" are essential.  Good to know where we stand....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I heard Everbrite shut down their neon manufacturing facilities. This was before the shut down though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, TIHZ_HO said:

 

 

 

 

 

Believe what you want to believe personally, but please don't spread it around to people who are afraid right now, President Trump is doing that job. 

 

Cheers

 

And be safe, yes? 

 

 

 

 

 

Hope you enjoy that wet yoga class!  Actually, President Trump is doing an amazing job during this war with this silent enemy!  Had he not stopped travel from China when he did we would be in MUCH worse shape than we are today - even when the Democrats and the learned media were telling him it was far too soon to do that!!  I don't know what you are seeing or listening to (I can guess) but you are wrong when you say he is spreading fear.  Far from the case.  Cheers to you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"And be safe, yes?"  

 

Was wondering how long it would take politics to rear its ugly head. Apparently not long.....

 

Don't care who gets credit or who gets blame. Trump, Pelosi, McConnell, Shumer, whoever. Our nations health is foremost.

 

Just want to see everybody on this venue get back to work and have no further deaths from this horrible enemy. 

 

For the record, I thought the "be safe" remark was directed at me. But to be honest, I don't give a shit. Not important.

 

What is important is that we stick together as a nation and fight this Pandemic.

 

Again, Be Safe and strong everyone and we will prevail...

 

Peace out


"Don't be afraid to see what you see" - President Ronald Reagan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Sign Lady said:

Hope you enjoy that wet yoga class!  Actually, President Trump is doing an amazing job during this war with this silent enemy!  Had he not stopped travel from China when he did we would be in MUCH worse shape than we are today - even when the Democrats and the learned media were telling him it was far too soon to do that!!  I don't know what you are seeing or listening to (I can guess) but you are wrong when you say he is spreading fear.  Far from the case.  Cheers to you!

 Wha...? Sorry, but WOW!  

 

This is Trump's timeline for the covid-19, his actual words.

 

January 22: “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. It’s going to be just fine.”
February 2: “We pretty much shut it down coming in from China.”
February 24: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA… Stock Market starting to look very good to me!”
February 25: “CDC and my Administration are doing a GREAT job of handling Coronavirus.”
February 25: “I think that's a problem that’s going to go away… They have studied it. They know very much. In fact, we’re very close to a vaccine.”
February 26: “The 15 (cases in the US) within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero.”
February 26: “We're going very substantially down, not up.”
February 27: “One day it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.”
February 28: “We're ordering a lot of supplies. We're ordering a lot of, uh, elements that frankly we wouldn't be ordering unless it was something like this. But we're ordering a lot of different elements of medical.”
March 2: “You take a solid flu vaccine, you don't think that could have an impact, or much of an impact, on corona?” (No)
March 2: “A lot of things are happening, a lot of very exciting things are happening and they’re happening very rapidly.”
March 4: “If we have thousands or hundreds of thousands of people that get better just by, you know, sitting around and even going to work — some of them go to work, but they get better.”
March 5: “I NEVER said people that are feeling sick should go to work.” (He did on national TV)
March 5: “The United States… has, as of now, only 129 cases… and 11 deaths. We are working very hard to keep these numbers as low as possible!”
March 6: “I think we’re doing a really good job in this country at keeping it down… a tremendous job at keeping it down.”
March 6: “Anybody right now, and yesterday, anybody that needs a test gets a test. They’re there. And the tests are beautiful…. the tests are all perfect like the letter was perfect. The transcription was perfect. Right? This was not as perfect as that but pretty good.”
March 6: “I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised that I understand it… Every one of these doctors said, ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president.”
March 6: “I don't need to have the numbers double because of one ship that wasn't our fault.”
March 8: “We have a perfectly coordinated and fine tuned plan at the White House for our attack on CoronaVirus.” (What plan? Where are the details)
March 9: “This blindsided the world.”
March 13: “National emergency, two big words.”
March 20 "Let's see if it works," the president said. "It might and it might not. I feel good about it and I've been right a lot." (chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine)
March 21 “"HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE & AZITHROMYCIN, taken together, have a real chance to be one of the biggest game changers in the history of medicine," Trump said in a series of tweets on Saturday. "Hopefully they will BOTH be put in use IMMEDIATELY. PEOPLE ARE DYING, MOVE FAST," (Arizona man died and his wife is in critical condition from aquarium cleaner of which sales have spiked after Trump made this claim)
March 24 “"So, I think Easter Sunday, and you'll have packed churches all over our country. I think it would be a beautiful time. And it's just about the timeline that I think is right," 
 

With all respect... people who are experts are busy contradicting Trump. Sorry he is not the leader he claims he is. Its all talk and hype which is what he's good at. Such as “I think we’re doing a really good job in this country at keeping it down… a tremendous job at keeping it down.” Not at all figures were going up and without enough tests there was no way to know how many cases exactly.  However Trump said "anybody that needs a test gets a test. They’re there. And the tests are beautiful" which is a lie, there is an extreme shortage of tests. 

 

With America now one of the worst hit countries in the world Trump is talking about wanting America getting back to normal at Easter time and packed churches just a few weeks away? China had been on lock down since January and only a couple of weeks ago has this been relaxed with the situation beginning to get back to some normality!  Trump is giving people FALSE HOPE to make himself look good.  

 

Oh and you could still fly to China throughout all this, so no Trump did not see the screen shot attached and note the dates. 

 

Cheers

 

Flights to China from America.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was hoping to keep politics out of this.  I see so much of that on Facebook.  Really just wondering about the sign industry

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Vikki2021 said:

I was hoping to keep politics out of this.  I see so much of that on Facebook.  Really just wondering about the sign industry

 

 

 

Me too, but when I see somebody (that doesn't even live here) talking about things they don't know about it irks me to no end.  They get their "news" from CNN and believe it's gospel.  President Trump is listening to the folks he should be listening to.  The people on his task force that are doing an amazing job!  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First of all I want to say I have infinite respect and admiration for professional sign installers, for theirs is the most dangerous job in the sign industry.

As for the COVID-19 pandemic, I felt I was immune to it as I already work from home and can socially isolate myself.  However, government mandates have occurred in states where I have valued clients.
They have had to altogether shut down or curtail operations, meaning the amount of work in my inbox has slowed to a crawl.

I hope that this pandemic will be over soon so we can all resume our jobs and get back to work.

Sincerely,
Matthew Ota
Architectural & Electrical Sign Designer
since 1993

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We are finishing up projects, fabricating where we can and installing when we can.  For the most part it's a skeleton crew, most are working from home.  All jobs that were up and coming have been placed on hold. 

 

Stay safe and healthy everyone, things will normalize.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have to laugh at UL Right now.

 

I just received that long boring..."our company is doing this to ensure yadda yadda..." on the Virus.  With links to click on to ensure you're using "UL approved Medical supplies" :laughing1:

 

 

Can they not be anymore retarded than they already are during these times, people are having to 3D print their face masks right now  :nutkick:


You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...