ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

vector artwork

• !llumenati

Anyone of you artistic type people have vector artwork. Have a son that's into computers, into video, etc using computers and progrms. Any of use ever use a program, or series of programs called XARA ??? If not, check it out. Might blow away your favorite corel, or adobe right out of the water. Anyway, need some vector artwork so that he can play around using that program and check all the whilstles and bells. Thanks

gn

• !llumenati

Well, I'd heard of the program--------downloaded it, tried it. Take a look at a couple of these that I QUICKLY did. And I mean quickly. Its all in real time, rather than like adobe where you make a change, look at it, decide to change it, change it, decide if you like it, versus this program--------you see the changes, all the changes as you're doing it. Cool program--------. If the pics download----the arrow started off with the handdrawn black arrow----and I converted into the other. The nutting test started off with the black copy-----------and then quickly changed to all the others. Everything, including the lighting effect from all sides is totally changeable in real time. Even the gif, as I downloaded it, is totally changeable in wideth, lighting, swivel, whatever in real time.

gn

post-427-1174189225.jpg

post-427-1174189256.gif

post-427-1174189276.gif

• !llumenati
Well, I'd heard of the program--------downloaded it, tried it. Take a look at a couple of these that I QUICKLY did. And I mean quickly. Its all in real time, rather than like adobe where you make a change, look at it, decide to change it, change it, decide if you like it, versus this program--------you see the changes, all the changes as you're doing it. Cool program--------. If the pics download----the arrow started off with the handdrawn black arrow----and I converted into the other. The nutting test started off with the black copy-----------and then quickly changed to all the others. Everything, including the lighting effect from all sides is totally changeable in real time. Even the gif, as I downloaded it, is totally changeable in wideth, lighting, swivel, whatever in real time.

gn

Had two of one, and missed one. Sorry

gn

post-427-1174189428.jpg

• !llumenati
Looks pretty cool. Can you export, or save as a DXF file? Might be a cool program to design some file for conversion to 2 1/2 dimension tool paths for the bot.

Guido

I'll check on the different exports-----------assuming I can remember till tonight when I get home.

gn