ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Its a Girl!

BlazeTSU

• !llumenati
yesterday my wife gave birth to our second child.....RUBY LOUISE!

she was a big one at 8lbs 12oz. she beat out her big brother by a full pound!

i'm still on cloud nine so i thought i'd share.

069.jpg097.jpg

Congratulations ! That's a darn good size baby - your poor wife. So, now that you have two out of the way ------------ let's get on with the third!!

gn

Gary this is probably none of my business but what exactly, and in great detail, did you have to do with the first two?

I agree, congratulations to you and your wife. Just thinking about it brings me a warm fuzzy feeling to remember the hatching of my two children.

TEastin

• !llumenati
Gary this is probably none of my business but what exactly, and in great detail, did you have to do with the first two?

I agree, congratulations to you and your wife. Just thinking about it brings me a warm fuzzy feeling to remember the hatching of my two children.

And probably the LAST time you felt, or experienced that "warm, fuzzy" feeling!!!!!!!

gn

Congratulations Blaze on your second! The only thing I don't envy is the sleep depprevation :P though, shortly we will be working on a third. With my luck we will have quadruplets

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

Congratulations Blaze on your second! The only thing I don't envy is the sleep depprevation :P though, shortly we will be working on a third. With my luck we will have quadruplets

thanks.........and on the sleep depprevation front, my son is only 20 months old and still has a few teeth left to cut.....which means he'll be screaming through a few nights himself and i'll have double duty.

anybody else here have kids that close together? if so, how did the older ones handle having a baby in the house?

oh, and good luck with number 3.......4,5 and 6 WCSG! :P

• !llumenati
thanks.........and on the sleep depprevation front, my son is only 20 months old and still has a few teeth left to cut.....which means he'll be screaming through a few nights himself and i'll have double duty.

anybody else here have kids that close together? if so, how did the older ones handle having a baby in the house?

oh, and good luck with number 3.......4,5 and 6 WCSG! :P

Well, mine were 22 months apart. When we brought #2 home, #1 went into an actual bed with no railing. He was ready, and loved it. They shared a bedroom for about 6 months - and then moved into his own bedroom. He thought he was a "big" boy then. Course the same #1 was riding a two wheel bike with no training wheels at 23 months.

Anyway - its not till later, like teens that they actually hate each other.

gn

Well, mine were 22 months apart. When we brought #2 home, #1 went into an actual bed with no railing. He was ready, and loved it. They shared a bedroom for about 6 months - and then moved into his own bedroom. He thought he was a "big" boy then. Course the same #1 was riding a two wheel bike with no training wheels at 23 months.

Anyway - its not till later, like teens that they actually hate each other.

gn

wow, riding a bike with no training wheels at 23 months is super impressive. my son can't even reach the pedals on his tricycle yet. his super power is playing drums. he has a natural ability and understanding of drums. i'll have to post a video soon.

wow, riding a bike with no training wheels at 23 months is super impressive. my son can't even reach the pedals on his tricycle yet. his super power is playing drums. he has a natural ability and understanding of drums. i'll have to post a video soon.

No kidding, my son is 5 and still can't ride a bike with no training wheels. Mostly it's because he has no desire to, he prefers a skateboard. Speaking of drums, my kids love the drums too. Too bad someone made me sell them for no good reason afterall. That's okay, now I can pick up a BRAND NEW Pearl set :P

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

• !llumenati

If you look closely at the tricycle and the 12" bike ----- the distance to the pedals is far less on the bike. Put training wheels on it ----------and the kid'll learn real well and fast. Then raise up the trainers up about 1/4" Still stable, but he'll learn t balance. then up a bit, then a bit more, and fainnly you don't need the training wheels --------- they have the balance already. Have a kid walk on a 2 x 4 on the ground. Hold their hand, and then challenge them to do it themselves. And then play a game with them ---- wonder out loud if you could walk sideways on it without "falling" off. And then, wow, I really wonder if someone would walk backwards without "falling" off. And with your eyes closed?? That's amazing !!!!! The kid will be showing off to EVERYONE. And then, have him walk along a brick edging--------. They have the balance, they learned to walk??? All you have to do is challenge them to "sharpen" their balance. Ever hear of a bongo board??? Old time thing ------- has a board with a lot in the bottom, matches against a roller that rolls on the floor, you stand on the board, and balance back and forth like a see-saw. Absolutely great for kids, or parents who are daring-do to learn how to balance. They learn how to balance, and also how to talk and move without interrumpting that balancing.

gn

Edited by Gary Nutting

yesterday my wife gave birth to our second child.....RUBY LOUISE!

she was a big one at 8lbs 12oz. she beat out her big brother by a full pound!

i'm still on cloud nine so i thought i'd share.

069.jpg097.jpg

Yeah...:)

Congats on the new bundle of joy...very exciting.......wow, 8lbs.......so is this the end? or will there be a third???? get plenty of rest and enjoy this time....how is the big brother doing with all this excitement?

I remember my first...8lbs and then my second boy was 9 1/2lbs, I cannot think of how big my 3rd child will be? well, I gotta get knocked up first (hint hint west coast sign guy)......

Enjoy....

Yeah...:)

Congats on the new bundle of joy...very exciting.......wow, 8lbs.......so is this the end? or will there be a third???? get plenty of rest and enjoy this time....how is the big brother doing with all this excitement?

I remember my first...8lbs and then my second boy was 9 1/2lbs, I cannot think of how big my 3rd child will be? well, I gotta get knocked up first (hint hint west coast sign guy)......

Enjoy....

yeah, this is all for us, at least at this point. maybe one day......long from now we'll go for a third but at the present our hands are full.

Tiger(big brother) is doing great with her at the moment. he really loves her and constantly peeks over the side of the basinet and smiles at her. its kind of early to tell though b/c his life is whacky at the moment. we live in atlanta and my mother-in-law has been in town from Corona, Ca. for the last two months so she has been able to keep him occupied. once she leaves and i get back into the swing of work we'll really see what he thinks about this baby girl getting constant attention from his mom.

Tiger was 7lbs 11oz but was a month early. he was projected to be a 10 pounder but luckily for my wife he never made it that far.