ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

While you're at the ISA Expo

While you're strolling through the convention, be sure to ask the Vendors listed below

• AgiLight (used to be, what happened?)

• Electra LED

• Ventex (used to be, what happened?)

• CAO (used to be, what happened?)

• JT LED

• JS LED

• Sloan LED (Especially these guys)

• Permilight

• Sylvania (Was supposed to, what happened?)

• Principal (Convince them to change their mind, and say "YES!) :P

• US LED

• GE

• Allanson (used to be, what happened?)

• TFT

• Transco

• Signs of The Times (Ask the Community Organizer to stop publishing marketing infomercial articles to fluff his advertisers, and other obligation pieces. Tell him to dig deep, there are plenty of regulars here on The Sign Syndicate who can help him out)

Why they don't participate in our Board light testing like The Great White Hope, Project Tighty Whitey, and The Red Light District, Border Security? Their there to push their products on you at the convention, putting on that marketing face when they talk to you, BUT yet, they don't want to be put to the test. Let them know it's put on by a sign maker just like yourself, so what's the difference? Do you stand behind your product? If so, convince me!

But, be sure to thank, and shake hands with

• YYZ Systems

• Axiom

• EGL

• Eurocom

• AVA TEchnology

• AA LED

• International Light Technologies (But ask them where the samples are?)

• LED Neon Flex

• NC LED

Sign Builder Illustrated (Tell them you want to see more articles like in their Novembers 2010 "Tale of two signs", and other late month articles where facts are published)

• Kenny Peskin (Walking the floor or at the ISA booth, tell him thank you for fighting the good fight :aufsmaul_2: , and taking issues up with regulation and city halls that try to shrink our industry)

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

:P Perhaps this may help

OUT Booth #

• JT LED 2138

• Transco 2627

• Allanson (used to be, what happened?) 3328

• CAO (used to be, what happened?) 3546

• JS LED 3745

• Ventex (used to be, what happened?) 3932

• Permilight 3943

• Sloan LED (Especially these guys) 4066

• US LED 4323

• GE 4366

• Sylvania (Was supposed to, what happened?) 4564

AgiLight (used to be, what happened?) 4766

• Electra LED 5164

• Principal (Convince them to change their mind, and say "YES!) 5370

• TFT ?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------

IN booth

• NC LED 2310

• International Light Technologies (But ask them where the samples are?) 2410

• EGL 3326

• AVA TEchnolog 5339

• AA LED 5368

• YYZ Systems ?

• Axiom ?

• Eurocom ?

• LED Neon Flex ?

-------------------

BTW..

I plan on jumping onboard the crazy train here as well soon!

Guest Signtiffic

I'd love to video tape this...... I might sqeeze this year in afterall just to see if what I expect the "OUTs" to say is what they actually do.

Hopefully we're all pleasantly suprised to see 90% of them jump on board with the tests.

• !llumenati

I'd love to video tape this...... I might sqeeze this year in afterall just to see if what I expect the "OUTs" to say is what they actually do.

Hopefully we're all pleasantly suprised to see 90% of them jump on board with the tests.

? I sure don't see 90% on board with the tests. The outs are the ones that didn't want to participate, I believe?

gn

• !llumenati

thats exactlt what i'd like to see is participation by the outs....at least 90%.

And when are you going to decide if you're coming. Love to meet you and figure out the person behind that ugly avatar.

gn