ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

The Current State of Neon

Just thought I'd pass off some interesting information.

September and August sales here on The Sign Syndicate.com were REAL high with neon related components (Housings, GTO, Silicone Caps & Boots, etc) being shipped out all over the U.S. Sales locally here in San Diego are pitifully low with nothing more than a race to the bottom and have never been much of anything in comparison to what we ship out.

After talking to a few channel letter wholesalers around the country, Neon is picking back up!

Maybe the industry has already bottomed out and it's going to be a rise from here.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

• !llumenati

Neon......, Its a beautiful thing ! We have kept busy with neon manufacturing and repairs for the last 5 years straight.

We push neon in all our channel letters with the guarantee and brightness that no one else can. The educated customer will not buy LED signs after I speak to them.

Neon is for the talented and skilled professionals. You can't buy it out of the box or get it cheaper from the next guy off the boat.

• Board Patron

"Neon is for the talented and skilled professionals. You can't buy it out of the box or get it cheaper from the next guy off the boat".

I think that just about sums up the phrase "Made in America" and what it used to mean.

Hopefully neon and all the other things we so proudly labeled "Made in America", built lovingly and professionally by the hands of skilled American craftsmen will come storming back in the near future.

"Don't be afraid to see what you see" - President Ronald Reagan

Neon......, Its a beautiful thing ! We have kept busy with neon manufacturing and repairs for the last 5 years straight.

We push neon in all our channel letters with the guarantee and brightness that no one else can. The educated customer will not buy LED signs after I speak to them.

Neon is for the talented and skilled professionals. You can't buy it out of the box or get it cheaper from the next guy off the boat.

That's awesome . Props for keeping quality sign manufacturing alive .

• !llumenati

I do believe it is still strong.

Anyone in the tri state (NY,NJ, PA ) area need glass done regardless of the style of tube diameter give me a shout. I am combining shops with a close freind, enableing a North Jersey and a South Jersey shop functioning as one. POP type programs to Cathode new and repairs. bring it on. seansulz1@gmail.com

Paul- meeting next week in Brooklyn for a Icon landmark refurbish in Cony Island. Will be needing an installer. Get in touch with me.

GOOD things happen for a reason......

Hey Paul,

I would like to see some of this Guaranteed Brightness neon. Dont get me wrong, I love neon in all its forms but unless its red it wont stay bright here outdoors. Even 60MA dims out and is such a power hog that no one wants it in my neighborhood.......

Doug