ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

I-Crane??? What ever happened to these guys?

Brian

• Board Patron

I would like to see some company info. All this talk about how great they are, but they are like a ghost and never seen. Do they have a legit business? Corporation? Tax ID number? Principal owners? What the hell is the big secret with these guys? They themselves are responsible for ICrane looking shady not Rocco.

Hell I've known drug dealers that are more visible that these jokers LOL

Installation & Maintenance Services

Brian Phillips | expresssignandneon@sbcglobal.net | P. 812-882-3278

Express Sign & Neon | 119 S. 15th Street - Vincennes - IN 47591

express%20neon%20sig.jpg

• Board Patron

Just want to know where to advise my competition to buy a crane.

• Like 1

63 foot Elliott v60

50 foot 8 ton crane/auger

Skid steer with forks and dirt bucket

www.signworksinc.com

www.wehangsigns.com

Signworks Inc.
Toronto, Canada
416-653-7227
1-877-912-7446

• Board Patron

I got a guy close to me when i need it. No need to buy it , we have enough work to pick and choose what we want. Whats that have to do with where icrane has gone.

63 foot Elliott v60

www.signworksinc.com

www.wehangsigns.com

Signworks Inc.
Toronto, Canada
416-653-7227
1-877-912-7446

• Board Patron

I got a guy close to me when i need it. No need to buy it , we have enough work to pick and choose what we want. Whats that have to do with where icrane has gone.

Good reading comprehension

I have 3 - 62' I Cranes already. Just adding a local service/install truck so 50' is enough for that

gotcha

• Board Patron

who is the "Good reading comprehension" comment aimed to?

63 foot Elliott v60

www.signworksinc.com

www.wehangsigns.com

Signworks Inc.
Toronto, Canada
416-653-7227
1-877-912-7446

• Board Patron

Well now that we have heard from both people that own ICrane trucks....

express%20neon%20sig.jpg

• Board Patron

2 reviews. 50/50 rating. As for my comperhensive. Quick sign. Im a sign guy cause i did good in skool and pay no royalties for my company.

• Like 1

63 foot Elliott v60

www.signworksinc.com

www.wehangsigns.com

Signworks Inc.
Toronto, Canada
416-653-7227
1-877-912-7446

• Board Patron

You shur is way gooder thin me Rocco!

express%20neon%20sig.jpg

• Board Patron

who is the "Good reading comprehension" comment aimed to?

You! I addressed the person by name that my question was directed to, and yet you think i was asking you.

Well now that we have heard from both people that own ICrane trucks....

Nooooohhooooohoooo sir! skyhoist/manitex and elliot for me

2 reviews. 50/50 rating. As for my comperhensive. Quick sign. Im a sign guy cause i did good in skool and pay no royalties for my company.

How aboot that, good for you ehh

• Board Patron

I was in the bucket when i read that. Didnt see kendals name. But since your a clown i figure i would tell you a piece of my mind. And we spell ie EH! In red by the way

63 foot Elliott v60

www.signworksinc.com

www.wehangsigns.com

Signworks Inc.
Toronto, Canada
416-653-7227
1-877-912-7446

If I start building sign cranes and have them engineered are you still going to try and associate my crane with Sam or you still won't be over it?

• Board Patron

I was in the bucket when i read that. Didnt see kendals name. But since your a clown i figure i would tell you a piece of my mind. And we spell ie EH! In red by the way

Cool story

• Board Patron

Kendal if you started building a truck then a least we would know who was building it.

express%20neon%20sig.jpg

Well ok! It is going to take me a few months but I am thinking HighWorx! 1 model crane only! Will be engineered and certified. 50', Under 2000lb. on an F550. If there are suggestions now would be the time!

• Board Patron

Oh I don't know but maybe a phone number, business license, store front, heck why not a web site.

express%20neon%20sig.jpg

• Board Patron

Oh I don't know but maybe a phone number, business license, store front, heck why not a web site.

I believe you have some valid points....

Best

"Don't be afraid to see what you see" - President Ronald Reagan

• !llumenati

OK Kendal Lets see some proof...PHOTOS of....The 3 trucks together, The facilities building and repairing the "New" truck. Some real photos, information and details of at least two trucks. Some photos of the complete step by step assembly. including painting, load testing and WARANTEES. Personal Guarantees ? Lets see the PTOs, Winches, Everything!!!!

I do not want to see school buses in the background, Is that side job ? Home Depot Tool Boxes or "Goober" building the truck under a tarp.

Words mean nothing...pictures say it all and you need to prove "The Wonder Truck" to all of us sign guys

By the way.... Thinking its only steel and wire makes me want to stay far far away from you

• Like 1

• Board Patron

OK Kendal Lets see some proof...PHOTOS of....The 3 trucks together, The facilities building and repairing the "New" truck. Some real photos, information and details of at least two trucks. Some photos of the complete step by step assembly. including painting, load testing and WARANTEES. Personal Guarantees ? Lets see the PTOs, Winches, Everything!!!!

I do not want to see school buses in the background, Is that side job ? Home Depot Tool Boxes or "Goober" building the truck under a tarp.

Words mean nothing...pictures say it all and you need to prove "The Wonder Truck" to all of us sign guys

By the way.... Thinking its only steel and wire makes me want to stay far far away from you

Paul;

So how do you really feel on this subject.........................

P.S., Did you get the rest of the marker lights installed on that new sweet rig you recently put on the road??

Best

"Don't be afraid to see what you see" - President Ronald Reagan

• !llumenati

There are a lot of personal issues here. That I can not help.

I have my choice truck chassis, crane, bucket and builder. With 20 trucks already, I know what I want and what to look for. As shown in my photos.

I want an Established, Certified and Reliable Crane/Bucket builder. Manitex and VersaLift. is my 1st choice. I have others.

I want a body builder who will build exactly to my specs or better....as long as they are legal

I want a body builder who does not cut any corners, who over builds who knows exactly what he is building and can point it out and say why

I want a reliable builder who I can talk to 24 Hrs 7 Days and get answers on how many nuts and bolts there are. Not a machine and then wait.

I want a builder who is personally involved, on the same page and we become friends, not just a number.

You need to prove to me that you have something better before I think about making a change or supporting your product.

YES the truck got all the extra lightig and more, Works Flawless and turns heads. Thanks STAMM-MFG.com

I CRANES

photo 3

75'

Here is your proof! I have owned 5 I-Cranes thus far and still no issues after almost 3 years. As far as facilities etc. this would be a new company that I would be starting so it would be kind of hard to give you step by step details at this point.

I would hope you would understand that you aren't going to see a crane being built right away as I am looking into insurance, certification, engineering, speaking to parts manufacturers etc. If you want to stay away after seeing it then I am ok with that too. You have quite a few nice trucks so you know what works for you. I am basically building the latest I-Crane with some modifications, engineering and a certification. Why change a good thing? Will have a 500 lb. Jib winch and a 2,000 lb. main winch. I don't think anyone offers that much versatility on a truck that size that will actually fit into parking lots for installations and service. My goal all along was to make 1 truck that will cover the majority of work done daily whether it is service or installation. No need to have 2 trucks on site (on some jobs). I know that has saved me quite a bit! Versalift (No main winch) - Manitex (Truck is not as versatile for daily use and costs a fortune). It is however a great crane and will lift for days however the majority of all signs just don't weigh that much! Elliott (same issues as Manitex. Great cranes though. Little service truck is garbage! Jib winch only which would almost be pointless! You can't even begin to tell me that a truck like am talking about at a price that is far less than what you would get anywhere else wouldn't be desired in the sign industry. It should be the best truck you can buy for the money! Do not misunderstand, I am not saying it is as good as the Manitex or Elliott as they have been field tested changed and improved for years. I am just trying to get a good solid safe crane out there at a price normal sign companies can afford! Period!

Well hell that's pretty cool. I just learned something about my own site. I did not know you could or probably forgot you could link the gallery to the posts.

Pretty COOoooool :crazy:

• Like 1

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

• Board Patron

Kendal, is the white cab the new 50'? Do you still have the f750 72'? are you saying you are going to start building your own cranes?

out of curiousity, what did the 62' f550, 50'f550 and f750 trucks cost