ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

What do you think of this overhang

• Board Patron

can I use until mine is ready?

I don't know...do you promise not to scratch it?

Installation & Maintenance Services

Brian Phillips | expresssignandneon@sbcglobal.net | P. 812-882-3278

Express Sign & Neon | 119 S. 15th Street - Vincennes - IN 47591

express%20neon%20sig.jpg

• !llumenati

Why are you even thinking of taking delivery of this truck. The problems now are overwhelming and its not even ready. I cant imagine what the repairs will be in the future. Who knows if this manufacturer will be in business. From the look of it, they dont have any $$$ backing or a future in the crane business. Talk to a good lawyer, and if need be take the loss now before you throw all your money away. This truck doesnt look like its going to be a winner ever. Re sell the chassis as a car carrier. This truck is a cancer.

The Achi in the photo was an excellent truck, well thought and planned out by "the Japs" Achi is a company with over 30 years in the business. I own a 10 year old one, used 6 days a week none stop. Never ever a problem. ****** The man in the bucket has no full body safety harness, Big $$$$$ OSHA Fine, and very dangerous ******

• Board Patron

problem is my trade in is out of country and will be hell to get it back

63 foot Elliott v60

50 foot 8 ton crane/auger

Skid steer with forks and dirt bucket

www.signworksinc.com

www.wehangsigns.com

Signworks Inc.
Toronto, Canada
416-653-7227
1-877-912-7446

Guest signcat

From the picture shown, the first problem is the outriggers are too close to the base of the crane. This will create a tip-over hazard when working off the back of the truck. Is there front outriggers? If the frame is not beefed up, working off the side will create frame twist. The biggest problem is the location of the outriggers. This is an accident waiting to happen.

• Board Patron

The frame is twisting already, no sub frame connecting all 4 outriggers. The company I use to certify cranes refused to put his name on it until the limiters for side reach are installed. They think that they are doing me a favor by all these changes but when it comes down to it, its the law. The truck needs a retriction on extension, left, right, and down with an alarm like JLG, Genie and so on and so on. I try explaining it but in one ear out the other. It's just a waist of time but its got to be done no matter what.

63 foot Elliott v60

www.signworksinc.com

www.wehangsigns.com

Signworks Inc.
Toronto, Canada
416-653-7227
1-877-912-7446

Guest signcat

Sounds like this thing is a money pit as well has a hazard. If I were you, I would dump this thing as quickly as possible before something bad happens.

• Board Patron

2 canaddian companies failed this truck on stability, so I still don't have a truck to work with

63 foot Elliott v60

www.signworksinc.com

www.wehangsigns.com

Signworks Inc.
Toronto, Canada
416-653-7227
1-877-912-7446

2 canaddian companies failed this truck on stability, so I still don't have a truck to work with

Rocco:

Your patience amazes me.

Larry

Rocco:

Your patience amazes me.

Larry

I think I would have all kinds of holes that would need patching up in my office

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

These guy's (Skylift)are less than 100 miles from me and I never see their trucks on the road. But, they have been around a while I think.

• Board Patron

i am suppose to be getting a rental to use

63 foot Elliott v60

www.signworksinc.com

www.wehangsigns.com

Signworks Inc.
Toronto, Canada
416-653-7227
1-877-912-7446

• Board Patron

If I could only sell patients. I could of been rich by now. People look at me and wonder why I haven't had a breakdown yet. They say they are going to take care of it. Just waiting for a rental to use

63 foot Elliott v60

www.signworksinc.com

www.wehangsigns.com

Signworks Inc.
Toronto, Canada
416-653-7227
1-877-912-7446

• Board Patron

I know it's BS (4 months now), I just don't want anybody going through the same financial and business stress as I am going through now. I am keeping everybody informed because I wish I had the same help before I bought in. They are working on making it better but very slowly. Try depositing that excuse in a bank machine to pay the F**king bills and salaries around here. Wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. Plus this site is the best for advice and credit checks. Best tea party out there.

63 foot Elliott v60

www.signworksinc.com

www.wehangsigns.com

Signworks Inc.
Toronto, Canada
416-653-7227
1-877-912-7446

• Board Patron

screwed again, no truck to show for. I have made 5 payments on this truck so far. I haven't had a second truck since April 1st. before that I only had one here for a couple weeks.I even found a rental company and Sam Marcum at Skylift refuses to call back and set up the payment for the rental.

63 foot Elliott v60

www.signworksinc.com

www.wehangsigns.com

Signworks Inc.
Toronto, Canada
416-653-7227
1-877-912-7446

Wow, if you weren't so Canadian I'd say sue their pants off! Sorry, had to throw a Canadian joke in there. I'd still say sue their pants off anyway. I'm happy to give people the chance to make things right, but these guys are stalling because they don't know what else to do. One thing I like about the bigger crane companies is bullet-proof engineering.

Even small companies can engineer products to a high level of excellence. I keep coming back to our Skywalk (before Elliot bought them). That crane is better than it needs to be.

Ever been under an American or Japanese car? They are almost universally tar colored. Ever been under a Porsche? If a part should be plated, it's plated, if it should be anodized, it's anodized. It's not just the price, it's a mind set.

• Board Patron

it should be ready it 2 weeks, they say this is the last time they need it back. The "new truck" should have only 7000 km on it when it gets back. I still haven't driven it and it it needs and oil change. I am suppose to get a dinky 45' to use. Sueing is a great idea, they might just close shop if they get sued on this bill. I don't mind if people screw up, as long as have a truck to use while they fix. We'll see this afternoon if they show

63 foot Elliott v60

www.signworksinc.com

www.wehangsigns.com

Signworks Inc.
Toronto, Canada
416-653-7227
1-877-912-7446

Maybe I could round up a few "good ole boys" and drive down there for you. Nothing 2 cases of Bud and a night in jail can't cure. :)

• Board Patron

i'd like to say yes. but they'll know it was me.

63 foot Elliott v60

www.signworksinc.com

www.wehangsigns.com

Signworks Inc.
Toronto, Canada
416-653-7227
1-877-912-7446

• Board Patron

I'd dump it while you can - if you can. Our F650 is a piece of crap - 60,000 miles and already changed three fuel pumps, transmission gear box, various other parts that should last a whole lot longer. But our ladder (Wilkie) was put on by a company that only deals with crane trucks, so the install for that is ok.

Good luck Rocco - sounds like you've a battle on your hands.

• Board Patron

great now the truck is garbage too. What engine does it have?

63 foot Elliott v60

www.signworksinc.com

www.wehangsigns.com

Signworks Inc.
Toronto, Canada
416-653-7227
1-877-912-7446

• Board Patron

still no truck

63 foot Elliott v60

www.signworksinc.com

www.wehangsigns.com

Signworks Inc.
Toronto, Canada
416-653-7227
1-877-912-7446

• Board Patron

They are costing you a fortune in lost work, eh? You must have some recourse there - is there a lemon law or anything that can get you out of the contract? Can you sue? I hate to advocate suing anyone, but you are sure getting jerked around.